Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

2 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

like a business, i imagine clubs are gossip factories. If we're in trouble and there is no money, would be very difficult for a club to keep that secret. If Peter said publicly Maddision wants the move, I am surprised, I thought he'd have more respect for us to keep that quiet unless he's disgruntled about something

Can we get everybody gruntled, plz, tnx, bye :P 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Kasper will know this information so likely will his Dad. I've said before i thought it's very likely Top doesn't have control of King Power finance and with the downturn in their business, wouldn't surprise me if any investment spend has been holted, this always seemed like Vichais project, I wonder whether Lineker knew as well with his comment about Leicester going back to be Leicester again.

The other worrying thing was that he said there was no plan/ organisation this summer

Just now, cruzFOX said:

Suga kane heads an absolute sitter. How’s that ball even got to him there. Way to easy! Spuds think their top of the world now lol. Can’t wait to see them start losing some games.

They weren’t amazing in this game or last week, put Saints to the sword though  

Guest Col city fan
Just now, cruzFOX said:

Suga kane heads an absolute sitter. How’s that ball even got to him there. Way to easy! Spuds think their top of the world now lol. Can’t wait to see them start losing some games.

I don’t think you can knock Kane. He’s a real quality striker and has been for years. The player that joined Leicester on loan to the player he’s become… different as chalk and cheese.

13 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I don’t think you can knock Kane. He’s a real quality striker and has been for years. The player that joined Leicester on loan to the player he’s become… different as chalk and cheese.

Still too good for Spurs :P 

44 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

The other worrying thing was that he said there was no plan/ organisation this summer

It feels like we've been a rudderless ship for a few seasons.

I'm not a Brendan fan but it was obvious to us all we needed to strenthen in those jan windows to secure top 4, poor decisions being made ever since

19 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Where has Jaydee Dyer come from? He’s awful. 

He started on transfer talk on SSN and talked a lot but mostly rubbish, I'm guessing he's been promoted to tick a certain box now. Sad how things have got.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

He started on transfer talk on SSN and talked a lot but mostly rubbish, I'm guessing he's been promoted to tick a certain box now. Sad how things have got.

I think he's fine and nothing to do with him being black.