Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

14 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

If Daka was in that team he be scoring....thats the Red Ball style Marsch did at RB Salzburg 

And this is where I say as a club they are very confused.

The brief is clear - Someone within the club, the powers that be want any manager coming in to play 'possession based football', It's clear they want us to transition into that nonsense. Puel, Rodgers.

Meanwhile we still sign players suited to our 'old' style, fast, exciting players, suited to counter attack, forward play.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

Hopefully Rodgers is watching how Leeds are so competitive, full of energy etc. 

Just shows, you dont need to spend billions on so called superstars. Commitment & simple hard work should be a given, plus the support would get behind a side with these traits. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Corky said:

Tuchel has definitely gone under the radar in the past six/ seven months.

If Roman was still the Owner, he would be a goner by now. 

Just now, STEVIE B said:

Hopefully Rodgers is watching how Leeds are so competitive, full of energy etc. 

Just shows, you dont need to spend billions on so called superstars. Commitment & simple hard work should be a given, plus the support would get behind a side with these traits. 

He'd be scowling, shaking his head and crying "nasty, dirty, anti-football!".

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

I'm more worried than ever about relegation now. Other teams showing grit, determination, fight and can score goals.

We're down unless Brendan goes.

Can’t believe the bookies aren’t cottoning on, we are stupidly generous, still can get 9-2 I think.