Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

12 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Interesting that Brighton and Leeds have both lost arguably their best 2 players in the summer and have improved their overall teams as a result. Potter and Marsch haven't whined and whinged to the media about it but have used the proceeds very effectively to develop their teams. In elite level sport you can't afford to have players who are not performing at their max so much better to cash in on any players, however good, who want to move on. 

Leeds brought in players who fit the manager's style - three of them who played for him, in fact.  Aaronson is a machine, Adams looked almost Kante-like, and Kristensen is a rock at RB.  They may add another striker and LB before they're done, too.

• Like 1

Leeds, drive, pace, energy, enthusiasm. Everything the Leeds fans want, all and everything we want too , whatever the results. Two clubs with working class fan base at their roots. No room for posers and fancy dans thanks.

Lets face it, if Brendan was made of chocolate he’d eat his sen’!, the club is now mirroring the manager. ( not, and never has been “a Leicester manager”).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

He going to take it easy tonight

FOTJxcQXwAQskGv.jpg

ROFL.  Was just gonna post that pic.

Underrated in all this is that Marsch managed to come in last year with the team completely in disarray and ravaged by injuries and manage to keep them up, despite having to go into survival mode and abandon his tactical preferences.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

west ham are finished under moyes

I was thinking that. I hadn't realised how poor they'd become. They were made to look very disorganised against a clever BHA. 

I wonder if Rodgers could fancy the gig there?

1 minute ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

We are smack bang in a relegation battle! And And I solely blame Rodgers

I'm sorry but that's just wrong. Sure Rodgers shares the blame but almost everyone in the club hierarchy from Top down is partly to blame right now. Very few are not. Some players look up for the challenge (Maddison, KDH, Justin) but that's about it. To solely blame Rodgers is ridiculous.

6 minutes ago, ceebeefox said:

Leeds, drive, pace, energy, enthusiasm. Everything the Leeds fans want, all and everything we want too , whatever the results. Two clubs with working class fan base at their roots. No room for posers and fancy dans thanks.

Lets face it, if Brendan was made of chocolate he’d eat his sen’!, the club is now mirroring the manager. ( not, and never has been “a Leicester manager”).

It's time he lined up every single player and asked them if they want to be at this club. Any that don't cheerio. Notwithstanding the Fofana situation, there's been speculation about Castagne, Barnes, Maddison, and Tielemans. I've not heard about any of those having made a statement saying I'm happy at Leicester and I'm going nowhere. Only Jamie Vardy did that.

It's time to play only those that want to roll their sleeves up and fight for this club.

11 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Leeds brought in players who fit the manager's style - three of them who played for him, in fact.  Aaronson is a machine, Adams looked almost Kante-like, and Kristensen is a rock at RB.  They may add another striker and LB before they're done, too.

Vestergaard, Bertrand…….

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

This England vs USA fixture for the World Cup will be very interesting. The progress of the American players is stunning, MLS has also some great native players. Aaronson was a joy to watch. 

They will batter us. 

A man wearing grey jeans with a couple of fellow hockey fans on his roster beats Chelsea and all of a sudden the US of A are going to beat us at the World Cup. Just unbelievable get back to Walmart my son 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

I'm sorry but that's just wrong. Sure Rodgers shares the blame but almost everyone in the club hierarchy from Top down is partly to blame right now. Very few are not. Some players look up for the challenge (Maddison, KDH, Justin) but that's about it. To solely blame Rodgers is ridiculous.

Rodgers shite mentality is the issue. Our squad is good enough to be top 12.

our manager thinks he is better than us, this has transferred to some of the players.

squad needs a refresh but this is largely down to Rodgers and his ( his pick) mate Lee congerton, terrible recruitment.

the bloke is a charlatan

1 minute ago, Samilktray said:

A man wearing grey jeans with a couple of fellow hockey fans on his roster beats Chelsea and all of a sudden the US of A are going to beat us at the World Cup. Just unbelievable get back to Walmart my son 

Why can't people grasp that Americans will try and pick the ball up with their hands, we will simply win by default at Qatar 2022

• Haha 1