Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

6 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I'm sorry but that's just wrong. Sure Rodgers shares the blame but almost everyone in the club hierarchy from Top down is partly to blame right now. Very few are not. Some players look up for the challenge (Maddison, KDH, Justin) but that's about it. To solely blame Rodgers is ridiculous.

Top Managers encourage and motivate, show some passion on the touch line FFS.

Just now, Cincinnati Fox said:

Very much Brendan’s picks. Which just shows how ****ing clueless he is.

every time I watched Bertrand at Southampton I could not believe how slow and crap he was. 

Well Rodgers saw them in action when we put nine past them lol and signed them both 

Just now, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Why can't people grasp that Americans will try and pick the ball up with their hands, we will simply win by default at Qatar 2022

Christian Pulisic will be hoping for 4th in our group in Qatar, this isn’t the Super Bowl and we don’t reward that kind of nonsense with a play off system! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

A man wearing grey jeans with a couple of fellow hockey fans on his roster beats Chelsea and all of a sudden the US of A are going to beat us at the World Cup. Just unbelievable get back to Walmart my son 

😀 Nice one!  

I'm sure Mount, Chilwell, Sterling and Southgate will teach them a lesson. 

Oh wait. 

1 minute ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

Rodgers shite mentality is the issue. Our squad is good enough to be top 12.

our manager thinks he is better than us, this has transferred to some of the players.

squad needs a refresh but this is largely down to Rodgers and his ( his pick) mate Lee congerton, terrible recruitment.

the bloke is a charlatan

Something very weird is happening at the club and Rodgers is only part of that. He clearly isn't being backed and I'm not sure we know the true reason. I personally think Top and Rudkin have some big questions to answer. Maybe there is a good explanation for it but I'm just not buying that anyone knows the true reason yet.

Just now, Cincinnati Fox said:

Rodgers shite mentality is the issue. Our squad is good enough to be top 12.

our manager thinks he is better than us, this has transferred to some of the players.

squad needs a refresh but this is largely down to Rodgers and his ( his pick) mate Lee congerton, terrible recruitment.

the bloke is a charlatan

I dunno about the last sentence, but I see him now as one of these managers you bring in for short term success (we did win the FA Cup) and then get rid of, before it all goes downhill - there's a number of managers in this category, so I'm not fully blaming BR for that - the higher-ups at the KP definitely need to do something about it, now, though.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Super_horns said:

Bad day for the London boys.

Moyes and Tuchel weren't happy last week - be even less so this.

Brighton's  Potter's stock keeps rising. 

I'll correct that for you.

I mentioned this guy about a year ago and less and less people are laughing about him being our next boss. He's got them to where they are without a proper striker and somehow managed to make Welbeck look half decent too.

2 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

Top Managers encourage and motivate, show some passion on the touch line FFS.

How is that relevant to what I said? My only point is others need to share the blame with Rodgers (Ie Fofana, Tielemans, maybe top and rudkin). I'm not for one second defending Rodgers. 

Chelsea now a centreback down for the game against us.  Watch Rudkin n Co let fofana go this week in order he can make his debut for them next week against us.....

This would sum us up exactly tly bloody clueless from top to bottom.  If we let him go this week to strengthen a premier league rival it will be unforgiveable. .

Edited by suffolk fox

6 minutes ago, iancognito said:

I'll correct that for you.

I mentioned this guy about a year ago and less and less people are laughing about him being our next boss. He's got them to where they are without a proper striker and somehow managed to make Welbeck look half decent too.

They should be laughing at the idea he'd come here

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

Chelsea now a centreback down for the game against us.  Watch Rudkin n Co let him go this week in order he can make his debut for them next week against us.....

This would sum us up exactly tly bloody clueless from top to bottom.  If we let him go this week to strengthen a premier league rival it will be unforgiveable. .

We agree to let him go for £70m if he scores an own goal next week. This is how you do business in modern football. 

6 minutes ago, TJQuik said:

They should be laughing at the idea he'd come here

Let's have this right, whatever position we're in right now, we're a much bigger side than Brighton, in terms of finance, fanbase, history, everything. And if all that fails, he'll be doubling his money coming here.

Edited by iancognito

30 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Probably at home as we speak listening to Sweet Home Alabama and giving his children firearms

20 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

This England vs USA fixture for the World Cup will be very interesting. The progress of the American players is stunning, MLS has also some great native players. Aaronson was a joy to watch. 

They will batter us.

23 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

The yanks will take over...i'm tellin ya.

13 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Christian Pulisic will be hoping for 4th in our group in Qatar, this isn’t the Super Bowl and we don’t reward that kind of nonsense with a play off system! 

603755254_UncleSamcigar.JPG.b9f13d082df33feddc476e89b97ec709.JPG

RENT FREE IN ALL Y'ALL'S SWEET LITTLE HAIDS

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

We can field 3 or 4 teams better than the US; but then we have southgate so… 

Just now, Unabomber said:

There were a few on here last year who didn’t rate Potter, really couldn’t believe it. He is a top manager, we should’ve moved when we might have had a chance of getting him.

I highly rated him; sure I wouldn’t have took him when brighton did, but he has proven he can do it in the PL with limited resources and get them playing fantastic football