Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

6 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

In my experience, football fans from the USA give way, way, way more fvcks about what Europeans think of them than Europeans actually give about American footballers. 

I know the American mentality is that the world revolves around you but to us in Europe you're just another country that footballers, owners and coaches come from. We don't really care, there's nothing special about you to us at all. 

And not in the Notts Forest "doth protest too much" sense. We just really don't. There is no beef. But you get so precious about it we know you'll bite every, single time. 

And so it goes.  The louder you shout stuff like that the more obvious it is that it’s a front.

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Is it me or does anyone else feel Haaland may struggle in the PL. I think he looks slow and clumsy… just an early observation and I’m sure he will come good though. 

He'll be fine.

1 minute ago, Dan LCFC said:

Scary how much better than us Newcastle are already.

Player for player we're better on paper but they are playing with such a positive mindset, all their players are pulling in the same direction and working very hard, and they are being backed by a crowd that is fully behind them. None of that is true of us at the moment. 

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I’d love to play for Newcastle. Imagine doing well in front of that crowd.

Amazing atmosphere 

And people were saying it’d be a step backwards for Maddison. Hefty pay rise and a club that has a buzz about it.