Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Makes me really just want an all out attacking manager. I used to think Howe was a fraud but I was wrong. Even if you lose at least you have been entertained. We play like shit and still don’t grind out results. 

Edited by Unabomber

Just now, Col city fan said:

This has been an absolutely fantastic half of football. A joy to watch 

Yep, had almost forgot why I liked football in the first place watching us recently. Both sides look good, exciting stuff, fast paced.  

I was only saying earlier football come in cycles and the sooner this cycle of inane boring, possession for the sake of possession football ends the better, for the game.

It's boring and many match going fans (of other clubs) i've spoke to are also getting pissed off and almost going off the game.

You may aswell watch Chess or Rugby, where they are encouraged to go sideways and backwards, it's in the rules, the irony being is that they still get forwards quicker than some football teams.

I kinda think, hope, that change is starting, they're still few and far between but we are seeing teams play with more of a mindset to have possession with purpose, no ****s given, forward play, on the front foot, attacking, exciting football from the odd (and it still is literally the odd) team, here and there.

Hopefully it'll only be a matter of time until possession, tippy tappy, sideways and backwards nonsense ball is for dinosaurs.

Please LCFC, don't get left behind, be pro-active.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

We have Mourinho mark 2; left in the past 

Rodgers inherited Mourinho's worst attributes (self indulgent Narcissist) and didn't get the good bits (energy, can actually coach a team).