Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

3 hours ago, AjcW said:

You'd think Jack Harrison can't be far off an England spot. Incredible form before this season and into the new one.

Anyone know if he got US citizenship while he was over there as a youngster? Might cause a spanner...

The speculation (here in the US) is that he is not eligible to play for the US. I think if he was eligible, he would have already been called up, even if he didn't accept the initiation and wanted to keep his England eligibility.  That has not happened.

If he was eligible, he would be a good depth option for the US, and allow the US to eventually have an entire Leeds starting XI, which I can only assume is our plan for the 2026 world cup lol

• Haha 1

Who gets booked first - Martinez or McTominay?

26 minutes ago, bovril said:

Really don't see how it helps United having Keane and Neville - two players from their greatest ever era - there with Sky every other week talking about what a massive crisis it is. If they believe Ten Haag is the right guy then just shut up and give him a season or two to rebuild what is obviously a very bad team. At the same time it's hilarious so keep it up Sky!

They're frustrated with the ownership of the club, way more than Ten Hag. 

Guest Col city fan
Just now, Wortho said:

I hope United win

Yeah so do i

And I’m glad they’ve finally dropped some of the bloody rubbish like Shaw and Fred. And slabhead.

50 million quid for Fred! Struggling to think of a much bigger waste of money