Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Guest Col city fan
3 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

Liverpool are all over the shop defensively. Leicester levels of panic there. 

Straight swap Virgil for Big Dan?

Guest Col city fan
Just now, cambridgefox said:

I can’t think of many current  footballers I hate more the that arse faced weasel.

Or a weasel faced arse?

2 hours ago, KFS said:

Proper fire sale from you. If you can get up

after that it gives us all hope!

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

How bad is that photoshop lol 

So bad apparently that  the tweet isn’t true and no deal has been agreed at all !

Edited by Super_horns
  • Haha 1

I like how Martin Tyler says "these days" as though football was wildly different before. "Managing the game is very difficult these days, before the Premier League no goals were scored after 65 minutes".

6 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

How ON EARTH is that not a booking ?

Schmeichel got booked a few times for far, far less.

Not excusing it. But Bruno takes kick off. And he was already walking towards the half way line. If anything Salah dicking about trying to get it delays it more. 

A GK holding on is different. He’s never going to get the ball to the centre or take the kick off is he lol 

1 minute ago, Corky said:

I like how Martin Tyler says "these days" as though football was wildly different before. "Managing the game is very difficult these days, before the Premier League no goals were scored after 65 minutes".

Think there is a point to be made about higher fitness levels and how the game used to slow down a lot more in the latter stages but I wouldnt want to defend Martin Tyler

That was Fernandes wearing the captain's armband at the end?  From a poor excuse for a footballer to a poor excuse for a human being.

What do United think on-pitch leadership means?  Constant failure and moaning, or constant diving and simulation, either will do I guess.