Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

3 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Delph released from Everton, bring him to Leicester. Good solid experinced midfielder/defender. Had a torrid time at Everton, but wasn't so bad at Villa and Man City would make great extra option. 

No

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Delph released from Everton, bring him to Leicester. Good solid experinced midfielder/defender. Had a torrid time at Everton, but wasn't so bad at Villa and Man City would make great extra option. 

😂😂😂 you being serious. I wouldn’t even of wanted him two years ago…We need players that will add something… There’s not one Everton player that could improve are team…

Funny as F**k…😂😂

We shouldn't really concern ourselves with the likes of Forest. We should be worrying about Spurs, Arsenal, Man U, Newcastle and maybe West Ham. That's how far we have come in the last 7 years (despite what BR may think)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Silly season is in full flow I see

14 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

…… And the award for the most unpopular opinion of the week goes to ……… 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

Silly season is in full flow I see

43 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

…… And the award for the most unpopular opinion of the week goes to ……… 

We do need someone ‘ugly’ in the midfield but it would be cheaper and more effective to get Kevin muscat out of retirement …..

22 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

DA13DCF7-455D-41A5-B6A0-7D106BE137F8.gif

Poor Leicesterpool, he's a longtime harmless poster. One of the only few I've ever blocked on here because it the absurdity of what he writes most of the time but abit cruel to dig him out, I probably shouldn't be saying that either to be honest, but yeah be wary. >_<

51 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Poor Leicesterpool, he's a longtime harmless poster. One of the only few I've ever blocked on here because it the absurdity of what he writes most of the time but abit cruel to dig him out, I probably shouldn't be saying that either to be honest, but yeah be wary. >_<

He’s a great poster imo 

• Haha 1