Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

5 minutes ago, whetstonefox said:

On the downside Fulham look like another team who will finish above us!

Us and Bournemouth and one other at the moment.  When is Big Sam coming in?? Hi 

I see the media are trying to make out this week was some absorbing special week of Premier League action. 

Reality is that that the dominance of the Cash Six who 18 months ago were ready to pack it in get celebrated for being ridiculously ahead of everyone else. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Wymsey said:

It may not last long, but it's really refreshing to see a club like Brighton where they are at present.

Really want a big club, that has 'splashed the cash' to struggle this season.

Brighton have got lots going for them, in the long term they’ll be a consistent top 8  fixture. Having an owner like Tony Bloom is a huge advantage (true of Brentford too).

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

But we're massive with a higher ceiling and Potter would leave them for us in a heartbeat apparently.

Harold Ingerson Trophy – Round 2 | Manor Park Bowling Club 

:D

I reckon Forest take their first proper beating of the season today. They were very lucky to come out of the West Ham game as victors. Especially after Spurs fairly pathetic showing v Wolves last week, I'd expect Conte to be getting them fired up today.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, AjcW said:

On a lighter note to everything else going on. 

Is there anything more leicester than winning 9-0 and having your record equalled twice in 3 years lol 

Not been though has it ?  no one else has won 9 - 0 AWAY as far as I know, might be wrong ?

• Like 1

Really boring 0-0 draw in the spurs game would be fine I suppose with a few red cards each team. Forest play an eligible player without realising after they sign their 350th player and get a points deduction 😬 

4 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

But we're massive with a higher ceiling and Potter would leave them for us in a heartbeat apparently.

I think if he was promised money to spend he would join you lot. Brighton have a ceiling due to finances, Leicester's is a fair bit higher IMO. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

I think if he was promised money to spend he would join you lot. Brighton have a ceiling due to finances, Leicester's is a fair bit higher IMO. 

Our ceiling appears to have lowered a bit.