Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

He is. Would love a striker like him. He’s one of them where he’s through and you know he’s just gonna take it. Great finish, simple really though.

People knock him because of the way he speaks and because he plays for Spurs, but no one can't dispute his record.

Bloke will go down as an all time PL and England legend. Absolutely top class striker.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

People knock him because of the way he speaks and because he plays for Spurs, but no one can't dispute his record.

Bloke will go down as an all time PL and England legend. Absolutely top class striker.

Without doubt. His goal scoring record is unreal.

• Like 2

Just now, copunk said:

Please no one contemplate ribbing Forest with the state we are in 🤣

No ribbing from me.

At least they have a go and their crowd are right behind them.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, KingsX said:

Wolves and Villa didn't look much better today.

I remember when Wolves used to defend with confidence.

Wolves have some Flair players who can look good when the sun is shining and there is little wind. Can see them struggling when stormy, windy weather arrives.

3 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Kane is brilliant. Never get my head round people not rating him. A genuine generational player.

Not liking him and not rating him are different things though, I can not stand him but he is one of the best strikers in the world.

2 minutes ago, Corky said:

We look totally out of sync with how the game is played now.

Yep, being left behind. 

Lots of clubs playing with intensity and energy and high pressing, on and off the ball. 

Our laborious and slower build up is just not going to work. 

• Like 3

Guest Col city fan

Genuine question. What is the point to not putting the flag up for offside until the attacking player touches the ball? What purpose is it meant to serve?

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Genuine question. What is the point to not putting the flag up for offside until the attacking player touches the ball? What purpose is it meant to serve?

Its in case the linesman is wrong so VAR can correct if needed.  But I think now they can put flag up right away if they confident its off.

Guest Col city fan
Just now, Chrysalis said:

Its in case the linesman is wrong so VAR can correct if needed.  But I think now they can put flag up right away if they confident its off.

Cheers 👍