Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

16 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Can’t believe we’ve ended up with Danny Ward in goal this season and Forest have a very decent Dean Henderson. Laughable 

Yeah it’s… a failure by everyone at the club, can’t roll this muck in glitter and call it gold. KS wasn’t a world beating GK but what we’ve got is a downgrade for sure.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Apollo said:

Forest are going to concede a ridiculous amount of goals this year. Cannot defend at all 

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Forest are very busy, very active, but only a single shot on target. This needs to improve as their players bed in.

It'll take ages for all their players to bed in and settle. So much change and personnel - how does a manager keep them all happy? 

Does Steve Cooper even have a say in all of them? 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

It'll take ages for all their players to bed in and settle. So much change and personnel - how does a manager keep them all happy? 

Does Steve Cooper even have a say in all of them? 

Was thinking about this, are they buying so many players to buy competition for places?

Not paying that much attention to their signings as don’t really care who they have bought. 

• Like 1

Richarlison is definitely the biggest **** in football. He’s nowhere near good enough to get away with showboating. He has a face that his own mother would struggle to love. Tottenham could offer us to him on a free tomorrow and I’d turn him down.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Was thinking about this, are they buying so many players to buy competition for places?

Not paying that much attention to their signings as don’t really care who they have bought. 

They've brought 18 players I think. I know a lot was made about their copious loan deals last season and having to buy for those spots, but even so I don't know any club that has succeeded with buying so many in quick succession. 

They look difficult to break down (at home) but just do not have much about them going forward. 

No doubt they'll have one stellar game where they steamroll the opposition and Sky will run with that for a good few months. 

Roof replacements must be costly in Nottingham because the commentators have said the roof has come off the City Ground so many times already this season lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Richarlison is definitely the biggest **** in football. He’s nowhere near good enough to get away with showboating. He has a face that his own mother would struggle to love. Tottenham could offer us to him on a free tomorrow and I’d turn him down.

Nah, he could be our stand-in asshole when the asshole-in-chief finally hangs up his boots

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

Gonna defend Richarlison here, what’s he done that’s a problem, winding the opposition up is part of the game, what’s the problem with showboating?

I'd take him here any day doing that, same as vardy, Costa ect ect

Plus he's taking the piss out of newly promoted forest for no reason, it's things you love to see lol

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Plenty of options but haven’t really done anything second half? Forest are so open, I mean they should be really as they’re losing but Spurs just keeping coming back at them.

Tottenham aren’t easy to break down under conte - not sure what you’re expecting, I was just saying at least they try and play forward at every opportunity 

2 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Gonna defend Richarlison here, what’s he done that’s a problem, winding the opposition up is part of the game, what’s the problem with showboating?

Nothing is wrong. Tyler spouting as if it’s the biggest crime in football yet if they showed a video of George Best doing it everyone would be (rightly) lauding it.

• Like 2

Just now, StanSP said:

They've brought 18 players I think. I know a lot was made about their copious loan deals last season and having to buy for those spots, but even so I don't know any club that has succeeded with buying so many in quick succession. 

They look difficult to break down (at home) but just do not have much about them going forward. 

No doubt they'll have one stellar game where they steamroll the opposition and Sky will run with that for a good few months. 

Roof replacements must be costly in Nottingham because the commentators have said the roof has come off the City Ground so many times already this season lol

So many are desperate for Forest to succeed because of some bizarre ‘golden era’ media bias, it’s nauseating

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

It’s terrible sportsmanship. It’s disrespectful and it’s just a shit thing to do. As the commentator said, it could have led to him having a season ending tackle which he would have only had himself to blame for. If Barnes did that and was smashed in to and had his leg broken as a result we would be fuming at him and for him. That’s what he did wrong.

• Haha 2