Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

33 minutes ago, Koke said:

Kane is 73 goals behind Shearer in 155 fewer games. Stay fit for the next 4-5 years and he will overtake him..I'm rooting for this guy.

Not a patch on Shearer, who also came back from a ACL. 

Kane has also played the majoriity of he career at a better side. 

Kane has played for Spurs for have finished out side the the top 6 once in his 9 seasons 

Shearer played for a Newcastle side that finished out side the top 10 in 5 of of the seasons he was there including 13th x 2 and a 14th 

Thoughts and prayers to everyone who who went for Rodgers in the next manager market. Bert made to bookies a few quid last week!

4 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

Parker Sacked by Bournemouth.  See?  That is how you do it.

Not convinced that's the way you do it at all. 

8 minutes ago, stu said:

Nice of them to buy him bugger all players and then expect him to somehow miraculously keep them up lol 

I mean we complain... but they've barely signed anyone and had a championship squad!

1 minute ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

New manager bounce for them :thumbdown: can see Dyche going there

Yep, reckon that's almost nailed on if he's willing to go down to South coast. Probably forced Bournemouth hand as well because probably felt someone else might get there first. 

5 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Nice of them to buy him bugger all players and then expect him to somehow miraculously keep them up lol 

I mean we complain... but they've barely signed anyone and had a championship squad!

Yet they've got 2 more points than we have.

• Like 1

What on earth were Bournemouth expecting when Man City, Arsenal & Liverpool were three of their four opening games.

I guess they didn’t like Parker’s honesty after the Liverpool defeat, when more managers should be exactly like that instead of excuse merchants. 

• Like 3

Actually good to see a Club Board act swiftly (all be it seemingly unfair in this case) rather than dragging out the matter out and wasting games.   

• Like 1

Just now, StanSP said:

Interesting line for a chairman to say... 

'We must also show belief in and respect for one another'

Seems like they had a big disagreement. Wouldn't have minded being a fly on the wall in that room... 

Could be down to what Parker said in his presser after the Liverpool defeat. Somewhere along the lines of he didnt think the players could compete on this (PL) level. 

6 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Actually good to see a Club Board act swiftly (all be it seemingly unfair in this case) rather than dragging out the matter out and wasting games.   

so losing to 3 of the top sides in the league and beating one of the teams that you should be beating?? Wouldn't like you as my boss if that's your attitude. 

If its on results then its the biggest joke sacking in football in recent times. 

• Like 1