Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Interesting line for a chairman to say... 

'We must also show belief in and respect for one another'

Seems like they had a big disagreement. Wouldn't have minded being a fly on the wall in that room... 

"You stand there in your £1500 cardigan, telling me to put MY hand in MY pocket to buy players?!?"

• Haha 4

Yeah he basically threw the players under the bus after the 9-0 and said publicly they weren’t good enough for this level. Hard to come back after that, don’t see how that’s going to do anything but demotivate the players and make them not want to play for you.

Fair play to Bournemouth for having some backbone and bollocks - not sure I agree with it from the outside looking in, they’ve got a win on the board and then gone on to play Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool - but I’m sure they could come up with counter arguments other than just looking at surface of it all.

People, the media obviously don’t understand us wanting a Rodgers out - difference is, we’ve been poor for going on 2+ years now, we’ve only won 7 in 2022, we’ve been in winning positions to go and not win against with respect teams we should be looking to beat, they can say he hasn’t been backed until they’re blue in the face - he hasn’t this summer but he’s been backed quite handsomely in previous summers buying shite.

Just now, Nod.E said:

Screenshot_20220830-162658.thumb.png.ec0d45b892e3401545d280f4ad1bfc24.png

That last paragraph. "We must also show belief and respect for one another." Take note, Brendan.

Take note Brendan? It was Parker that came out and slated the club.

16 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Take note Brendan? It was Parker that came out and slated the club.

I'm not sure what you mean.

My take is that Brendan has consistently undermined the quality of his playing squad, which in my opinion is part of the reason we are so weak mentally and demonstrate a consistent lack of confidence.

Parker has just been sacked for doing it. So, take note Brendan. It can (and should be) a sackable offence for a manager. It's poor management.

6 minutes ago, Nod.E said:

I'm not sure what you mean.

My take is that Brendan has consistently undermined the quality of his playing squad, which in my opinion is part of the reason we are so weak mentally and demonstrate a consistent lack of confidence.

Parker has just been sacked for doing it. So, take note Brendan. It can (and should be) a sackable offence for a manager. It's poor management.

Oh, I thought you meant Rodgers shouldn't be saying it and my point was Parker said the same.

9 minutes ago, Koke said:

I know the guy is a **** but I'm starting to warm to him  lol  People clutching their purses over  Richarlison are weirdos 

I like him, he's their Vardy in terms of wumming.

Didi Hamann is as bad as Danny Mills in terms coming out with nonsensical drivel that gets attention. He was on Irish TV for World Cup coverage and made the auld boys sound sensible.

Edited by Nalis
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Seem to have slept on this one a bit, what exactly happened with Reguilon at Spurs? Fell out with Conte?

Surely he's still their best left back? 

He obviously forgot to switch to whites when needed while washing the kits :P

(You know, since he sounds like a washing machine brand...)

• Haha 1