Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Oh, the games are all on BT this week, aren't they? Can't wait for Jake Humphrey's patronising sad voice- "Boos at the King Power, tough for Brendan Rodgers after all he's done here, how quickly they forget" after our limp defeat.

8 minutes ago, Corky said:

Oh, the games are all on BT this week, aren't they? Can't wait for Jake Humphrey's patronising sad voice- "Boos at the King Power, tough for Brendan Rodgers after all he's done here, how quickly they forget" after our limp defeat.

"And we mustn't forget here, this is a club who finished 5th twice and won an FA Cup"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Koke said:

I know the guy is a **** but I'm starting to warm to him  lol  People clutching their purses over  Richarlison are weirdos 

Hamann was one of Liverpool's most frequent yet uncautioned foulers. I agree with him, but he's hardly a beacon of righteousness.

If I could have one player from a non big 6 player who would have been a realistic signing, I think I'd have Olise.

Would be absolutely perfect. 

Barnes, Maddison, Olise playing behind any of our strikers would be beautiful. 

• Like 2

Just watching Palace v Brentford. Two teams who will probably finish midtable and it's noticeable how both sides are a notch above us. They are visibly quicker, more aggressive and play with more nouse than we have in ages. It's like everyone else has moved on a level.

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
2 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Chelsea are nothing special 

Said this Saturday. They are bang average this season. How the Hell we lost against 10 men. Fookin embarrassing 

5 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Said this Saturday. They are bang average this season. How the Hell we lost against 10 men. Fookin embarrassing 

We missed good chances and conceded two poor goals.

Chelsea aren’t any good at all. Will be interesting when they play Arsenal/Liverpool/either Manchester club.