Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Wonder if Fofana is keen to work with Tuchel because he'll be the only one if that performance is anything to by, they were a shambles. 

Hoping very much that it's a poor atmosphere in the Chelsea dressing room, Wes will fit right in.

As bad as we are, we’re only 3 points from 14th, let’s be the eternal optimists and keep the belief that the outcome of Thursdays game will throw us all into a different mindset.

Get behind your team.

Keep the faith.

Foxes never quit and all that bull###t

:cool:

Edited by josh_baskin
  • Like 1

Guest Col city fan
Just now, goody2028 said:

There is literally 34 games left to play. 

I think that many of us are worried this season not because of the points situation (as you say, it’s massively early days), but because of our shitness. We’ve started the season no doubt as one of the worst teams in the division 

4 minutes ago, josh_baskin said:

As bad as we are, we’re only 3 points from 14th, let’s be the eternal optimists and keep the belief that the outcome of Thursdays game will throw us all into a different mindset.

Get behind your team.

Keep the faith.

Foxes never quit and all that bull###t

:cool:

At the moment we quit far too easily!

I know it's very early days, but I think you've got to be worried re. how this season is shaping up. A lot of teams that you might have expected to be struggling are picking up points; Brighton, Southampton, Brentford, Leeds, and especially some of those who've just come up; Forest and Fulham. There's clubs struggling who you'd expect to pick up form soon; West Ham, Aston Villa. Apart from Bournemouth I'm struggling to see who will be the other two weak links in this Premier League. Just watched Leeds v Everton, and I think both would out muscle us, play quicker, work harder.

It's not long ago I'd have been delighted that Southampton had beaten Chelsea as it would have been a good result for us. I'm already at the stage this season where I want the big six to hammer any team they play. It's early days but yes I'm worried.

Edit: In fairness to Bournemouth, I think they've played three of the top six, but notwithstanding I expect them to finish in the bottom three. The question is who else 😬

Edited by Twitcher
  • Like 1

Guest nathan.
1 minute ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

Why is chillers so out of favour for Tommy t?

He done his ACL.

And hes bang average.

7 minutes ago, weller54 said:

I'm getting more and more concerned that either Arse or Spuds will win the title!!..

Nightmare scenario!

Man City will win it once they get going no one will stop them again 

36 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

We're getting cut adrift already,  Worrying.

If we get in a situation where even a win for us and other results going for us mean we're still bottom, or even still in the bottom 3, we will be in deep trouble. I believe this even if it does happen early in the season, because I cannot see the fight in the players  or tactical eptitude from the manager to turn it around.

Edited by Free Falling Foxes
  • Like 1