Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Guest Col city fan
Just now, Sly said:

He’s incredible it seems. I’ve seen plenty of him before this, however this is unreal. 

He is like a cyborg. The football version of the terminator.. 

For a kid of his age, his ability is just ridiculous 

6 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I recall on this thread that one or two posters, having literally seen Haaland play once in the Premiership, claim that he would ‘be the next Timo Werner’.

You would have to go a very long way to read something that made such little sense as this 

Haaland is there to win them the CL. If they fail again 50+ goals are just void. 

Just now, copunk said:

Never thought I would see a more complete striker then R9 in my lifetime...then Erling Haaland came along 

R9 was a player. 

Haaland could win Manchester City everything and go unbeaten. 

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Haaland 2-0.

He's gonna break Vardy's record isn't he :( 

Big Dan will have him in his pocket. Hopefully he sorts out Fofana….

2 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Most would, this is possibly the most dominate Man City team too… the amount of chances they create is surreal 

To be fair though Haaland is a beast. If you had to highlight all the characteristics of the perfect striker he pretty much has the lot. I'm no Man City fan by any stretch of the imagination but I'm finding myself drawn to their games at the minute just to watch him. It's been a long while since the PL has had a complete striker, and there's been some great ones over the past decade or so, but Haaland is certainly that.