Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Just now, winteriscoming said:

5 mins injury time. Score in the 7th minute. Ridiculous. 

How many times can a team have cramp during the match? Well done the ref for adding it on, especially when Pope had a sit down for over a minute in added on time.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Don’t get why people are happy seeing Forest thrashed like this.

Man City are so depressing. It’s becoming like those old Eastern European Soviet-block leagues where you’d get one team run by the government who’d just hoover up all the best players and hoard anyone even remotely decent from another side and win the league every year for about 20 years in a row.

I mean tbf forest did just spunk 200 million taking the best players from the team they cheated out of 2 penalties so my sympathy isn’t very deep

2 minutes ago, Mark said:

How many times can a team have cramp during the match? Well done the ref for adding it on, especially when Pope had a sit down for over a minute in added on time.

Every game is the same. The time keeping in this league is a complete joke. Something needs to be done about it. No reason why 3 minutes extra was played. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Don’t get why people are happy seeing Forest thrashed like this.

Man City are so depressing. It’s becoming like those old Eastern European Soviet-block leagues where you’d get one team run by the government who’d just hoover up all the best players and hoard anyone even remotely decent from another side and win the league every year for about 20 years in a row.

I agree the EPL is completely ****ed by it’s dominance but I’ll take that result 

• Like 1

Just now, StanSP said:

Newcastle time wasted loads? They can have no complaints. 

3 minutes extra? No chance. Its a complete lottery this team keeping that usually favours the big sides at home. 

Yes, Liverpool are spawny and field a pitch full of some of the most slappable people on earth, but on the flipside I just can't be angry about the blood money-funded Richest Team In The World ™️ snatching defeat from the jaws of victory after half an hour-plus of timewasting. lol

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TK95 said:

Always been a sh** ref. Pope down for 1 min. Adds another 3

Just now, Ian Nacho said:

Where did they find that added.  

Just now, adam said:

3 minutes extra? No chance. Its a complete lottery this team keeping that usually favours the big sides at home. 

Yes. Newcastle players were down for ages.