Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

6 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Don’t get why people are happy seeing Forest thrashed like this.

Man City are so depressing. It’s becoming like those old Eastern European Soviet-block leagues where you’d get one team run by the government who’d just hoover up all the best players and hoard anyone even remotely decent from another side and win the league every year for about 20 years in a row.

I'd be happy seeing firest thrashed even if their opponent needed a 6-0 win to send us down on goal difference 

• Haha 2

I dislike Liverpool as much as the next fan but I lost count on how many time Elliot went for the quick throw-in just to be stopped because Joelinton and pick another sat down as soon as the ball went out, their own fault simple.

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Newcastle time wasted loads? They can have no complaints. 

I know it’s a rarity but it doesn’t happen if Liverpool or Man City time waste. 5 mins would be that. It’s not the same for all sides. Agree Newcastle did time waste just can’t stand Liverpool or Klopp. 

Did anyone see villa’s short lived equalizer?

not that I begrudge villa as they finally showed some gumption to get back in the game but how did olly Watkins’s goal stand when barnes only had one arm around the keeper at the weekend and was disallowed? The inconsistency is frustrating with these calls

Just now, The Horse's Mouth said:

Like how the lot defending it are pretending to ignore if that was the other way round the whistle would’ve been blown 4:58 in

Exactly this. Wouldn't of even been 5 minutes added. Probably 3. The league is a joke. 

1 minute ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Like how the lot defending it are pretending to ignore if that was the other way round the whistle would’ve been blown 4:58 in

Not at all. But just how it is. Newcastle up in arms. Drink it in. 

Just now, BenTheFox said:

Villa have got Man City next. If they lose that then I think Gerard will get the boot. They've spent money and are very coca about their ambitions. They won't tolerate their form over the past few months.

Can see it now. Brendan gets poached by villa after the man City defeat then he turns up and beats us with villa.