Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 minute ago, Weller Wing said:

In 2 successive home games ,Chelsea have had major VAR decisions in their favour at crucial times.

No wonder people are becoming disillusioned with football in this country 

I know it isn't true but Mendy just seems to get favoured a lot on decisions.

• Like 2

See that's the thing with football - based purely on the shitshow at the City Ground from our local rivals, I've got a spring in my step again... at least until we kick off on the South Coast. :P

9 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Also Notts Forest are shit.

I almost got into a bar fight saying that in a Pub in Melton once.

He wasn't denying it, they just get incredibly bitter if you call them Notts instead of Nottingham. :fishing:

Edited by OntarioFox
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Insane that forest can sign so many players and still field a side that includes no one anybody has heard of and still be that shit. Their little joop jump softtop shortarse fans will be crying into their nastro azzuro at the all bar one tonight, ****ing lovely. YOURE COMING DOWN WITH US

You know, I might even accept relegation if the deal was they come down too. The joy of seeing the most famous club in the world spunking their only season in a generation down the karsi

7 minutes ago, KingsX said:

793937271_forestfans.thumb.png.67833c9d2c85b50545fb0552e7956852.png

Do y'all really want to act even more miserable than these ****ers?

Unlike our lot that are more interested in queueing for a pint on 30 minutes and don't appear back in the stands until about 55 minutes.

I'll laugh at them losing but our lot are piss poor

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Weller Wing said:

Unlike our lot that are more interested in queueing for a pint on 30 minutes and don't appear back in the stands until about 55 minutes.

I'll laugh at them losing but our lot are piss poor

There's nobody in that picture old enough to remember the red filth play top flight football before....they need to squeeze every last drop of this season. Those In the pic will be mid 50s before they see it again 🤩

Just now, Lambert09 said:

5 points behind bournemouth and look at the fixtures they’ve had 😂

No win tomorrow and we are in deep trouble. To get 39 pts from 32 games is going to need a huge effort. 13 wins.  To quote our old Spuds mucker - you do the maths.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1