Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

3 minutes ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

That’s along with Barnes earns them 4 points. It’s a joke yet all you will hear from from the media is a Chelsea love in. Joke. **** football. I’m done

Mendy is paying bungs.

Just now, StanSP said:

I can imagine Gerrard getting the sack before next Saturday, so they get the new manager bounce and we're stuck with stumpy.

He may be gone tomorrow…..

4 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Chelsea decision is criminal. So bias it’s unreal 

Guess what Tuchel thinks it was a foul.

“It was a clear foul on the goalkeeper, I had doubts about the first one - but I will not comment, last time I got punished with huge fines. You give your opinion, you will not be fined”

Nothing will get done as managers only speak out and complain when decisions go against them and don’t care when they do .

• Sad 1

Just now, Fox92 said:

“Beat us” hahaha I’d let him go there anyway.

Dyche ffs.

The Dyche obsession is weird. 4 wins or whatever it was before he got the sack last season lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sadly, Antonio would have got a better outcome if he had writhed around screaming after James kicked him, instead of squaring up to him.

The players don't make it easy for refs but Jesus H Crimefighter, falling for Mendy pretending to have been killed was shite, and will encourage others to cheat.

1 minute ago, Dan LCFC said:

That West Ham goal. I used to get laughed at on here for saying this league was corrupt. It's a complete laughing stock at this point - when are heads going to roll?

I am convinced it’s corrupt as there is no other way the Premier League can protect their £ billions from around the world without the control VAR gives them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fox1norfolk said:

I am convinced it’s corrupt as there is no other way the Premier League can protect their £ billions from around the world without the control VAR gives them.

5 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

That West Ham goal. I used to get laughed at on here for saying this league was corrupt. It's a complete laughing stock at this point - when are heads going to roll?

Funny isn’t it how Tuchel has a complaint about the officials then they get a decision next game or so which he says was right .

You do wonder what sort of influence and pressure they get put under .

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tuna said:

The Dyche obsession is weird. 4 wins or whatever it was before he got the sack last season lol

It's either our fans being incredibly desperate or Forest fans on the wind-up. Fairly sure a few of the new members who popped up after Southampton home are Forest fans after a laugh.