Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

8 minutes ago, Tuna said:

The Dyche obsession is weird. 4 wins or whatever it was before he got the sack last season lol

Yeah, but he did it using a Ford Cortina and a packet of pork scratchings. This means if he had our team and resources he’d get us top 6, cos that’s how it works. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

Wonder if someone will take a punt on Toney in Jan? Love his game, big and physical, and he clearly knows where the net is. Proven himself in this league now.

I have never been that impressed v us live with my own eyes. 

on tv does look alright though

39 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

See that's the thing with football - based purely on the shitshow at the City Ground from our local rivals, I've got a spring in my step again... at least until we kick off on the South Coast. :P

I almost got into a bar fight saying that in a Pub in Melton once.

He wasn't denying it, they just get incredibly bitter if you call them Notts instead of Nottingham. :fishing:

It's the easiest bite you'll ever get.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

That’s along with Barnes earns them 4 points. It’s a joke yet all you will hear from from the media is a Chelsea love in. Joke. **** football. I’m done

Which is why in any European competition, big 6 v a.n other, I ALWAYS want johnny foreigner to win and put these self-entitled tvats in their place.

12 minutes ago, Tuna said:

The Dyche obsession is weird. 4 wins or whatever it was before he got the sack last season lol

I want dyche. No nonsense football, hard work, defender you’re goal. Play 1 pass if it will do the same job as 400.

he worked wonders on a shoe string at Burnley. Our squad is much better than anything he had their.

he wants the job.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

I want dyche. No nonsense football, hard work, defender you’re goal. Play 1 pass if it will do the same job as 400.

he worked wonders on a shoe string at Burnley. Our squad is much better than anything he had their.

he wants the job.

Have you seen the calibre of job he's actually linked to? 

4 minutes ago, Koke said:

How did Fofana play on his debut?

Ok ish.  Had the West Ham goal been given, he might have been embarrassed. But certainly better than Vesty would  have faired. BTW - Great signing Congers/BR…….is that not your fault?????

Edited by mozartfox

8 minutes ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

he wants the job.

The difference between Dyche and Rogers, is that he uses the lack of funds to create an us versus them mentality, it isn't surprising that we are weak mentally, as when things get tough, Puel, Ranieri or Rogers are not who you need at a club. Dyche however thrives in that environment and probably also has a point to prove with his "brand of football".

4 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

Did they reduce it to slow mo as this makes contact look worse

Even in slow mo it's not a foul. It's absolutley astonishing. The fact that 2 referees reviewed and still decided it was a foul makes it the worst decision footballs ever seen. Unbelievable. Mendys only stayed down on the off chance because he realises he's pushed it straight into cornets path 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

Football snobs! We are not going to compete playing pep ball. We need to be the under dog, the disrupter’s! Get dychy in!

It's the likes of Sunderland. Call it football snobbery all you like but we aren't going to be looking at Tony Mowbray either. 

Just now, kingkisnorbo said:

If Sean Dyche was called Seàn Diche you’d be all over him. Let’s have it right. 

Not saying I’d have him personally. 

So if he's called something more 'exotic', we all would have him. But you still wouldn't regardless lol 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

So if he's called something more 'exotic', we all would have him. But you still wouldn't regardless lol 

Pretty much. You’re allowed to rate someone but not necessarily want him as your manager you know. 

Edited by kingkisnorbo

Guest Chocolate Teapot
11 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Chelsea were literally throwing money at anyone lol

Thing is....they're going to have to pay this money back in 3 years time too. No idea how they think they're getting a return on this.

37 minutes ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

he wants the job.

I want him for pragmatic football that changes according to the situation, and that has been successful given extremely poor amd difficult circumstances 

The only way is up with him. Give him short term contract, 1 year plus 2 option, and watch him work magic. He got Burnley to the bloody Europa league. Amd he's not a long ball merchant. He's pragmatic. Can adapt his style according to the circumstances. I remember when ww drawed 1-1 there in 2021 they played us off the bloody park. With a passing style that fit them. Not long ball. 

Edited by NasPb