Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

15 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Even in slow mo it's not a foul. It's absolutley astonishing. The fact that 2 referees reviewed and still decided it was a foul makes it the worst decision footballs ever seen. Unbelievable. Mendys only stayed down on the off chance because he realises he's pushed it straight into cornets path 

It seems the refs on pitch bottle disagreeing with VAR officials.

Almost like they’d get into trouble if they go against it !

Might as well just just not bother making the ref to the screen .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Thing is....they're going to have to pay this money back in 3 years time too. No idea how they think they're getting a return on this.

Ah the ESL……The EPL is fast becoming a farce.

1 hour ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

I want dyche. No nonsense football, hard work, defender you’re goal. Play 1 pass if it will do the same job as 400.

he worked wonders on a shoe string at Burnley. Our squad is much better than anything he had their.

he wants the job.

I've thought for years he'd one day come here, l used to wind my Clarets fan mate up years ago saying we'd have him.

Look, he's likely not most peoples first second or third choice but l think cometh the hour cometh the man, if l had to bet my life on Dyche or Rodgers to keep us up (cos thats where we are now) then it would deffo be Dyche, we complain we are soft and bottlers (likely true) and that Rodgers has no passion, Dyche wouldn't wear that, where Rodgers would appeal to the bar room bullies better nature, Dyche would pin him to the floor and bite his nose off!

I'd give him a go even if it was short term.

Have they given a foul because Bowen catches him with his right foot whilst jumping over? Only thing I can see. Never a foul but you have seen instances where a slide tackler has been caught and then a foul given other way :dunno: literally only thing I can potentially see. 

Just now, Koke said:

Haaland is a cheat code. 6'5, a physical god, superb finisher with unbelievable movement. If you could create a striker in a lab, you would create Erling Haaland.

I think that's pretty much what has happened. Have to query if the lad is actually human. 

52 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Forest are legit in Notts though, the ground is the other side of the Trent and thus isn't in the "city", it's technically Rushcliffe. 

They should correct their name before they correct people imo.

'City' Ground as well.

41 minutes ago, adam said:

Can't get over this. When has that ever been a foul. What the **** was the ref playing at. VAR was not introduced for this shit. The goal wouldn't of got chalked off in Europe or if it was at the other end of the pitch. These decisions are the reason that I can know longer watch match of the day. 

That VAR decision is absolutely outrageous

• Like 3