Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

5 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I mean lol

These fan cam channels are all fun and games until West Ham fans readily call you a cvnt. Probably the best part of that is WHU fans reminding that chelsea nonce that they’re nothing but a load of money lashed at their team

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan

Christian Erikssen is making a huge difference to this Utd side. He may prove to be the best signing of all for them.

Absolute quality footballer

9 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Footballers denied work permits is ridiculous with what they'll contribute in tax over a fixed contract period.

It's really beyond any logical explanation. Costa also worked for 3 years in the country, 2014-2017 if I remember well. I know there's a points system in place but I can't understand how an employee with a contract is denied a work permit. 

5 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

It's really beyond any logical explanation. Costa also worked for 3 years in the country, 2014-2017 if I remember well. I know there's a points system in place but I can't understand how an employee with a contract is denied a work permit. 

To be fair that last bit is the post Brexit immigration laws we implemented limiting freedom of movement.

What I don’t understand is how is Costa not allowed in but the likes of Aubameyang, Cavani and the slightly younger Casemiro are fine? 

13 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Especially when we average about 600,000 arrivals a year anyway. 99.9% of those are contributing less than Costa

• Like 2

I am so glad that Fofana is going to be having a terrible time. He'll struggle now Tuchel has gone I think. 

He'll be the 70m player that got skinned on his CL debut and will be seen as the last managers man when the new one comes in to make a stamp on the squad.