Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

3 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Hundreds of millions of pounds spent, huge signings their weirdo fans were litteraly on their knees begging for. "The circus continues" lol

20220907_154742.jpg

Hahahahahahah deluded 

2 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Hundreds of millions of pounds spent, huge signings their weirdo fans were litteraly on their knees begging for. "The circus continues" lol

20220907_154742.jpg

They are weird, but it’s strange spending that much money on players and sacking the manager so soon after the transfer window. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

The lack of circusness?

Either the chairman has signed the players - Circus

Or the chairman has spent £300  million on players for the manager and sacked him a week after the window closes - Circus.

It's wild behaviour

46 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

20220907_154742.jpg

Yet we are 'entitled' for wanting to replace a manager when we are bottom of the league on 1 point after 6 games after the manager has had pops at the board and the supporters. Funny that...

1 hour ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

You're not wrong but do you think he wasn't a successful manager for them? I reckon they didn't play such attractive football in general but we can't say that he failed there. 

I was browsing Chelsea forum and they seem to like him. A lot didn’t seem to want him sacked.

I think any manger winning a trophy is a success.

What does this all mean for us as we’re in the muck too. Those that wanted Potter to replace Rogers well there’s no chance of that happening. I reckon the new sugar daddy at Chelsea is making a monumental clanger. Watch chelsea nose dive now. No fan of tommy tickle but the new players need time to settle it’s panic for no reason.

18 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I bet Brighton have a better idea of who will replace Potter than we have of who'll replace Rodgers.

You know, i wouldn’t be surprised if they actually had a pop at cooper. Plays the same system, same profile as potter and tbf he’d surely be interested 

It's more than obvious that Tuchel never agreed to at least half of the signings and departures. I struggle to believe that Cucurella guy was his signing and there's no way he agreed to spend tons for Fofana who might be a decent talent but lacks any kind of CL experience and he's injury prone.

I know many dislike Tuchel because of his character but I think he's a good manager. In fact he's the type of manager we need now. 

2 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

What does this all mean for us as we’re in the muck too. Those that wanted Potter to replace Rogers well there’s no chance of that happening. I reckon the new sugar daddy at Chelsea is making a monumental clanger. Watch chelsea nose dive now. No fan of tommy tickle but the new players need time to settle it’s panic for no reason.

Compensation for Potter to leave Brighton might go up to £20m. I still believe he would be alright for us but no way for £20m. We can get Pochettino or Tuchel for less if we want to spend big for a manager. 

4 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

It's more than obvious that Tuchel never agreed to at least half of the signings and departures. I struggle to believe that Cucurella guy was his signing and there's no way he agreed to spend tons for Fofana who might be a decent talent but lacks any kind of CL experience and he's injury prone.

I know many dislike Tuchel because of his character but I think he's a good manager. In fact he's the type of manager we need now. 

i personally don’t rate Tuchel at all. The football they’ve played post his initial arrival has been honking. Not too far from ours tbh. He relied purely on his wing backs for goals and couldn’t / wouldn’t adapt to get the best of lukaku. 

He didn’t tap into werner, he didn’t tap into havertz, other than maybe reece james… who actually improved under him? 

how can anyone rate a manager who would be so dependent on one system that he’d rather play rlc at rwb than switch to a back 4 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

i personally don’t rate Tuchel at all. The football they’ve played post his initial arrival has been honking. Not too far from ours tbh. He relied purely on his wing backs for goals and couldn’t / wouldn’t adapt to get the best of lukaku. 

He didn’t tap into werner, he didn’t tap into havertz, other than maybe reece james… who actually improved under him? 

how can anyone rate a manager who would be so dependent on one system that he’d rather play rlc at rwb than switch to a back 4 🤷‍♂️

Let us wait for his first interview in German media. Lukaku wasn't his choice and he was against Werner departing. Wait and see. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

Let us wait for his first interview in German media. Lukaku wasn't his choice and he was against Werner departing. Wait and see. 

well thats clear as day but you know what you sign up for with chelsea. Probably why brendan would actually be a good fit, keep him far away from the things he's terrible at