Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

13 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

So, provided Forest lose and we beat Spurs 6-0, then we're out of the relegation zone tomorrow night. 

Then, we just need the Queen's funeral queue to extend up to the Mersey, so that Everton v West Ham is postponed, and we're out of the bottom 3 for the international break. 

Glass half full.... :thumbup:

glass empty as you’re definitely drunk!!

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, StanSP said:

The referee actually stopped the game in 70th minute in Villa game. Is that a directive?

Ball was out of play for a throwing and Southampton made two subs at the same time? I think their was no rush to get going as a sign of respect 

2 hours ago, adejo92 said:

I'm not a royalist, and was against the football being postponed recently etc etc...

But watching the Villa game on Sky & the National Anthem hit different. Goose bumps all over.

I hope we do the same with minutes silence and national anthem so all home fans get to pay their respects.

I'm not exactly a royalist but neither am I anti-royal but I know I would be showing a damp sight more respect taking part in that. Hairs on the back of your neck moment I reckon (not watched villa game but sounds like it was)

• Like 2