Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Guest Col city fan
10 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

That'll hit Forest hard.

Yes I agree. They have to win their home games.

Cooper out if this keeps going?

4 hours ago, adejo92 said:

I'm not a royalist, and was against the football being postponed recently etc etc...

But watching the Villa game on Sky & the National Anthem hit different. Goose bumps all over.

Went to the Forest v Fulham match, the home fans failed miserably to observe the minutes silence! Badly failed. 

I can't believe that we're below these. 

Edited by FoyleFox
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

Went to the Forest v Fulham match, the home fans failed miserably to observe the minutes silence! Badly failed. 

I can't believe that we're below these. 

We are 10 points below Fulham after 6 games well you can call it 7 we won’t be picking anything up against Spurs. 

8 hours ago, elvisfmcfly said:

We are 10 points below Fulham after 6 games well you can call it 7 we won’t be picking anything up against Spurs. 

And they’ve played three of the rich six  in their first half dozen games - as we have.  So on a like for like, we were six points down on them.   Our intertia is going to be more costly than those responsible seem to appreciate ….

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Great limbs from Fulham last night.

Although there's no historic rivalry, last season and this, the forest lot have been giving it large about what a big club they are. Winding everyone up. It's not difficult to respond to that. As an infiltrator of the away end last night, I thoroughly enjoyed it. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

Although there's no historic rivalry, last season and this, the forest lot have been giving it large about what a big club they are. Winding everyone up. It's not difficult to respond to that. As an infiltrator of the away end last night, I thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Fulham get bashed a bit but a mate went in an end of theirs at Derby once and said they made good noise.

2 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Fulham get bashed a bit but a mate went in an end of theirs at Derby once and said they made good noise.

Cheeseboards aside, they're an inoffensive lot. They've taken a dislike to forest. Which I'm onboard with 😀 Have done all the local away games, last season and this. Obviously, with things going well, support has been good. 

4 defeats in a row including home capitulations against fellow newly promoted sides is a bit shit for Forest!

Can't help but wonder whether or not Marinakis is already thinking of replacing Cooper!