Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 hour ago, Kasey Keller said:

Can see Vards consecutive goal scoring run record getting bettered by the likes Haaland at some Point…..

I know he hasn’t scored in all there games so far but he has only not scored in one so far……

Before he leaves man city he'll have them all imo. 

He's a once in a generation type of player 

Edited by ARTY_FOX

46 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

May aswell give Man City the league already

i get your point but they’re not even top of the table yet (or are because they’ve played one more) 

they’ve dropped points against relegation fodder last week… they aren’t exactly perfect right now 

plus they are playing a cb that we all would have rioted if we signed a few weeks ago 

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

i get your point but they’re not even top of the table yet (or are because they’ve played one more) 

they’ve dropped points against relegation fodder last week… they aren’t exactly perfect right now 

plus they are playing a cb that we all would have rioted if we signed a few weeks ago 

They're playing in 2nd and 3rd gear. They've not even fully got going yet.

2 hours ago, TrentFox said:

Jenas is quite hard work as a commentator - the amount of negative comments he gets through per game really is a hard listen. 

I really like Jenas commentary, the lady doing the Newcastle match though not as much. I’ve given it 70 minutes and I’m not a fan