Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Just now, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Brendan had the chance to manage them 2 years ago but declined..... probably knew he couldn't handle the pressure and the challenge of building their squad.....so he opted to stay here and get a nice increase in salary to 10m a year

They never came in for him thats probably why. He’d of dropped us like a stone

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Brendan had the chance to manage them 2 years ago but declined..... probably knew he couldn't handle the pressure and the challenge of building their squad.....so he opted to stay here and get a nice increase in salary to 10m a year

Don’t disagree with you. Partly why Arteta has been successful is because he has changed their transfer ethos. Look at players like Tomiyasu, Martinelli, Ramsdale - they all have something in common. Young players with something to prove, Rodgers has little track record of signing players like that.

Edited by Matt_Lcfc
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

Son has been so crap this season, of course our game is the only one where he did something.

Spurs aren’t even that good. Even against us which is weird to say because they scored 6. A decent side can beat Spurs.

7 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Son has been so crap this season, of course our game is the only one where he did something.

To be fair, most half decent players will do something against our defence …

I didn’t notice arsenal backing off and off  until he could measure a shot …

7 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Red for you? 

No, just a miss timed tackle he probably shouldn’t have made wasn’t particularly dangerous. I prefer to keep players on the pitch if possible and a yellow would have prevented any kind of repeat.

Plus you could see from the after effects that he made it look far worse than it was. 

But I can see why he gave a red as the live action and response made it look far worse.

Ha I guess a No answer would have done 😁

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

To be fair, most half decent players will do something against our defence

I didn’t notice arsenal backing off and off  until he could measure a shot …

Jesse Lingard has done nothing this season so far but on Monday night I am sure the ever obliging Leicester defence will change that.

1 minute ago, Foxes1 said:

Jesse Lingard has done nothing this season so far but on Monday night I am sure the ever obliging Leicester defence will change that.

He'll have been practising his dance moves this week. You know it's going to happen. Twat. 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Keown just said 'Smith-Rowe is on his way back from injury'.

He's just had surgery and is out until January lol 

He also said Partey had been out for a while with injury. 

Funny way of saying using his money to get off a rape charge*

*allegedly 

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

Spurs are bang average and they absolutely smashed us. 

They didn’t really though apart from the scoreline  - that’s what saved rodgers - because we were competitive for 70 mins ………but they weren’t anything special - and that’s what should be alarming for us …..we lost 6-2 to a team who aren’t all that