Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

26 minutes ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

Don’t disagree with you. Partly why Arteta has been successful is because he has changed their transfer ethos. Look at players like Tomiyasu, Martinelli, Ramsdale - they all have something in common. Young players with something to prove, Rodgers has little track record of signing players like that.

Transfer business has been superb. Just makes you so pissed off how Rodgers wasted so much of ours.

I have to admit I did not see ramsdale at 32m

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Spurs are bang average and they absolutely smashed us. 

They’ve been lucky this season, their points total is flattering them. 

Even against us, it was a mix of incredible finishing/awful goalkeeping that made it a thrashing when in general play, it shouldn’t have been a four goal difference. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

Transfer business has been superb. Just makes you so pissed off how Rodgers wasted so much of ours.

I have to admit I did not see ramsdale at 32m

We were linked with Tomiyasu and Richards but went for Vestergaard instead ☹️.

Although Tomiyasu would have been difficult to get over the line with Arsenal and Spurs in for him. 

Edited by lcfc_forever

Guest Col city fan
1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

They aren't bang average though? They've been crap today but their squad is very good and their manager is excellent.

No way are Spurs ‘bang average’, I agree.

But today I thought they were totally outclassed by Arsenal who played some sensational football 

6 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

We were linked with Tomiyasu and Richards but went for Vestergaard instead ☹️.

Although Tomiyasu would have been difficult to get over the line with Arsenal and Spurs in for him. 

Didn't Tomiyasu 's agent offer him to Arsenal on that last Saturday before deadline day when Spurs and Leicester both declined signing him up

17 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

They aren't bang average though? They've been crap today but their squad is very good and their manager is excellent.

15 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

No way are Spurs ‘bang average’, I agree.

But today I thought they were totally outclassed by Arsenal who played some sensational football 

Yeah I should have said ‘were’ bang average today but absolutely smashed us last game. Happens all the time, a team is diabolical then smashes us, or a team smashes us then gets battered the week after. 

Think they’ll be top 4 this season. 

• Like 1

Brighton shrugging off Potter departure and winning 2-0 at Anfield, they are a club that do things well on and off the pitch.

Edited by Tuna