Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

2 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

It’s scary how far we are adrift of the likes of Fulham, f**k off Rodgers 

It's much worse if your other half is a Fulham fan and you've had 8 years of being very smug. They are 3 down now though lol

2 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

It’s scary how far we are adrift of the likes of Fulham, f**k off Rodgers 

just been looking at the league myself, we're in big trouble and would need a massive turn around and i just can't see it, if West Ham win and we lose against Forest I fear for the worst

Anyone with studioiptv who has chosen to watch Bournemouth brentford? I've just found the excellent nanomid player which helped me see Premier league matches by match on my smart tv but this game is showing the Liverpool Brighton game.nit that that isn't funny.

I'm testing my iptv and chose a shit game so I know all Leicester games should be on it, but I'm struggling to find with English commentary.

But of a segue, any decent apps for windows PC that are decent?

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Brace yourselves.

When the stock markets opened on Monday, the British pound plunged to a historic low against the US dollar ($1.04) in response to the decision of the United Kingdom government to borrow billions of pounds and cut taxes.

The pound’s collapse led some to conclude that now is a great time for American investors to buy clubs in the Premier League, the EFL and elsewhere across Europe.

sterling’s weakness against the dollar — or the euro’s weakness against the dollar — could create an economic crisis in Europe that would encourage clubs’ existing owners to sell. 

https://theathletic.com/3640873/2022/09/30/dollar-pound-football/

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

Who remembers when we were exciting and dared to give the establishment a bloody nose like Brighton?

I can't help but think we may have been if we hadn't allowed Rodgers and Congerton change the structure. They even have a Belgium feeder club like us but in their case actually send players there.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

I can't help but think we may have been if we hadn't allowed Rodgers and Congerton change the structure. They even have a Belgium feeder club like us but in their case actually send players there.

We've sent a few players to Leuven!

Just now, lcfcsnow said:

We've stopped last few seasons since their manager refused to play the ones we did

Which is fair enough as we were sending him crap players like Benkovic and Eppiah

When we sent him good players like Sowah and Iversen (until his injury) he used them