Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

18 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

If Wolves beat West Ham, hopefully West Ham will go for Rodgers please God!

I just can't see anyone being that stupid to take him on.

As I said the other week, it's the hope that kills you.

32 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Our squad is still good enough to stay up, course it bloody is - but Rodgers can't be afforded until Qatar. Whatever the outcome on Monday, Ronnie Corbett needs the boot.

They need a proper coach who believes in them. But, as you say, the longer this goes on the tougher it will be.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, davieG said:

Couldn't find a place for this 

Spurs were having a training session one day and one of the players kicked the ball over the fence.
Gazza said ”don’t worry I’ll get it”, jumped over the fence, and completely vanished for the rest of the day.
The next day, approximately 24 hours later, Gascoigne jumped back over the fence, with the ball under his arm, completely pissed saying ”I got it!”

12 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Us and Wolves:

kInGs Of ThE mIdLaNdS wE UsEd To SiNg ThAt :scarf:

5 minutes ago, Arkie Bennett said:

Wolves are as bad as us.

Common denominator?

Both clubs have changed to a negative, passive style.

Wolves used to be fun to watch, like ourselves. (The pool of clubs you can say that about is a dying breed unfortunately)

Stick at what you're good at - get the best out of the players you have - not playing a certain way just because everyone else does.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1