Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

2 minutes ago, sishades said:

Apart from strength, physicality, pace, finishing , positional awareness, and ball control, what does Haarland actually offer? Absolutely nothing.

Something just doesn't add up. I swear he's gonna come out as the first robot footballer 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

It is,but how they have got that team takes a shine off it for me.

The whole football world is corrupt beyond comprehension.

But football is my entertainment and I truly enjoy the way Manchester City plays football at the moment.  

Just now, Ian Nacho said:

Haaland is an animal. Best player in the world at the moment. 

Yes ….. I think that’s 6 consecutive premier league games. At this rate, Vardy is losing his record. 

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

Remember when everyone said “imagine how absurd this Man City team would be with Haaland in it?”

Yeah this is the result. Decade of dominance coming up and I’d imagine he wins a few Balon d’Or awards on the way. 

His dad said he only sees him doing 3 to 4 seasons, before he moves on. 

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

Remember when everyone said “imagine how absurd this Man City team would be with Haaland in it?”

Yeah this is the result. Decade of dominance coming up and I’d imagine he wins a few Balon d’Or awards on the way. 

He is not staying for that long. He wants to show himself in Spain and Italy as well.

This season is likely to be a procession for Man City. If they win it again this season, isn’t it 5 league titles in 6 seasons? 

The PL is like the French and German leagues now - one super power followed by the rest. 

It’s not competitive and becoming boring. 

The fact that a couple of title races have been close masks the facts a little. 

Edited by lcfc_forever
  • Like 1