Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

9 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Ronaldo was so good. Most complete striker I have ever seen and without his injuries he probably would be regarded as the greatest striker ever. He ended up playing less than 400 games. He was early 20’s at the 98 World Cup and probably the best striker in the World then.

Yeah, heard this opinion before. I am always reluctant to make a judgement on players I never watched, but I love looking at his compilations. Clearly an excellent striker.

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Amazing that there's been 5 managers sacked before Rodgers. If you hadn't seen the table but knew that info, you'd think we would not be bottom and winless.

It's amazing that Wolves have pulled the trigger but we haven't. Like honestly what we waiting for? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Amazing that there's been 5 managers sacked before Rodgers. If you hadn't seen the table but knew that info, you'd think we would not be bottom and winless.

And we'll still probably be slated when he finally goes.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Yeah Foden and Bellingham are the pair that will go onto be world class imo, if not knocking on door

Imagine being able to have both of those in your team but starting with Phillips, Rice and Mount lol **** me jesus.

Edited by Finnegan