Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

35 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

It's amazing that Wolves have pulled the trigger but we haven't. Like honestly what we waiting for? 

We are waiting for a club to approach us and ask to talk to Rodgers most likely, saves us money.

6 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

If they had half a brain they wouldn't have hired the dud in the first place though.

Bloke won the league in his first season in professional management in Portugal, then went and spanked Sporting 5 - 0 in the super cup. Not to mention a near 70% win rate at Benfica. I don’t think he’s a world beater but he’s much better than a dud. 

• Like 1

Just now, kingkisnorbo said:

Bloke won the league in his first season in professional management in Portugal, then went and spanked Sporting 5 - 0 in the super cup. Not to mention a near 70% win rate at Benfica. I don’t think he’s a world beater but he’s much better than a dud. 

I'd have a 70% win rate at Benfica, it didn't end well for him there either, the bloke recorded their worst run in decades.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

How are all these managers being sacked and these teams not half bin has bad has us these season 

Lage isn't just this season.

It's one win in 15 stretching back to March I think.

Should also be pointed out he was being praised last season for getting Wolves back playing after Nuno left and somehow getting a tune out of a side that - at the time - was still missing the Mexican geezer with the broken skull up top.

3 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Mings falling over after a tiny shirt pull and moaning about it get up you donkey.

will be a red card in this game 

A player that somehow gets worse every time I watch Villa. Baffles me how he’s got England caps

• Like 2