Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

I've moaned about this before but It really annoys me when there is a game on and Sky show video of players arriving for the next match in split/quarter screen, just piss off, it's crap like this that Sky deserve to have the Premier League poached from them.

3 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

in reality west ham will finish above fulham, so it’s better for us that fulham lose this. 

Fulham are still far ahead of us as well. We are getting so far behind. It’s worrying times.

23 hours ago, reporterpenguin said:

Haaland another goal closer to Vardy’s record

Haaland, I've been watching a lot of players, let's take for example the run in behind the centre-back when the No 10 has the ball. You have maybe the best in the world at that, Jamie Vardy. I've been looking a lot at him on exactly this.

Virgil Van Dijk, “He was very quick, very aggressive, very direct. A bit like how Jamie Vardy plays, but Haaland is a little bit stronger than Vardy.”

At least a Vardy connoisseur  gets the  record and also Daka wont feel guilty breaking it later.

17 hours ago, Wymsey said:

At present, he's on fire; but can imagine him going on a dry assists/goals and the media criticising him after not scoring in about two games.

Will he even play 11 consecutive club league games or will he have to make do with the lesser consecutive games played record?

Didnt Vardy go about 8 games without scoring after the 11 and the media barely mentioned it, Haaland might not get that leeway.

Palace now out of touch even if we win next week's "winnable" game. Wolves have Forest and Palce next so they could potentially be 8 points clear by the time we play them too.

Even Brendan's closest allies in the fanbase must be running out of straws to cling to.

22 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Fulham are still far ahead of us as well. We are getting so far behind. It’s worrying times.

The club and manager don't seem particularly bothered, we should probably take the same attitude.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Yeah, seen them play a few times and he's quality. Good hold up play and a good finisher. Very good signing 

Yes although transparently he might have been offside and handled the ball before scoring so maybe got away with one today!

Fulham not happy it seems.

31 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Yes although transparently he might have been offside and handled the ball before scoring so maybe got away with one today!

Fulham not happy it seems.

Didn't see it but the ignorance of talkSPORT presenters and reporter at the stadium making comments about arms being in a natural position is astonishing- no such thing as accidental handball when a goal is immediately scored by the same player. 

Just found it - wow - hits his hand and his elbow - wtf is going on ?  I mean they can’t just decide not to enforce the actual laws of the game ………you may not like the attacking handball law but you can’t pick and choose when you enforce it ……

Edited by st albans fox

3 minutes ago, Livid said:

I thought he was offside on the initial pass into the Liverpool half but it’s Liverpool so we’ll let that go! 

They usually freeze it on contact with the foot but the frame used seemed to be slightly delayed 

mane looks a better and better player by the week 

• Like 1