Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Just now, EastAnglianFox said:

The one game where I really wanted Liverpool to smash them and put "The Arsenal" back in their box ffs.

Fair play to Arteta, don't like the guy but damn he gets the best out of what he has

His doing a great job, but he's spent over 400m to be fair.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

kicks the back of Jesus's leg. Jesus gets to the ball first. Thiago too late.

Kicks is strong lol

It was soft as hell, annoys me that its normalised that contact is a penalty now, even if its soft and has 0 impact.

Jesus massively cheated there and benefits. 

• Like 4

Just now, filbertway said:

Kicks is strong lol

It was soft as hell, annoys me that its normalised that contact is a penalty now, even if its soft and has 0 impact.

Totally agree. It's cheating and people just accept it. Look at Zaha in the previous game, absolutely pathetic.

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

Kicks is strong lol

How has he cheated? 

He got to the ball first, and Thiago kicks the back of his leg. 

If Thiago kicks the ball, and then Jesus kicks him, it's a free kick to Liverpool? 

6 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Jesus fell over pretty easy could easily have not been one.

3 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Kicks is strong lol

You cannot deny if Vardy of Maddison are on the end of it you're screaming for a penalty. 

Just now, StanSP said:

How has he cheated? 

He got to the ball first, and Thiago kicks the back of his leg. 

If Thiago kicks the ball, and then Jesus kicks him, it's a free kick to Liverpool? 

Because the "kick" as you keep calling it, was not hard enough to merit the reaction. It wasn't hard enough to affect him. It was nothing.

Thats why I dont think its a penalty. For me, people should be fouled. Not just diving and screaming on contact then having it backed up by a slow-mo of faint contact.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Because the "kick" as you keep calling it, was not hard enough to merit the reaction. It wasn't hard enough to affect him. It was nothing.

Thats why I dont think its a penalty. For me, people should be fouled. Not just diving and screaming on contact then having it backed up by a slow-mo of faint contact.

How do you even know how hard the kick is lol

'people should be fouled'? So you're basing it on the reaction more than the fact it is a foul? 

7 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

His doing a great job, but he's spent over 400m to be fair.

Fair point, I think for me it's more how every single member of his squad are seemingly buying into what he's doing and what he's asking of them.

Money can buy certain things but it can't buy a player work rate and they have that in spades.

8 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Pretty good side this Arsenal.

I though they looked pretty good at our place last year. And they bought well in the summer plus a few good young ones coming through. Martinelli is really shining bright supported by the likes of odegard saka and Jesus. They will be right up there at the end of the season I think. Pissxs me right off. 

• Like 1