Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Guest Col city fan
5 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

There'll be plenty of options for Dyche judging by the way that LCFC, Forest and Villa are presently going..

Forest need to sack Cooper. God knows how he got them up last season!

He ain’t got a clue at this level 

Just now, Cincinnati Fox said:

I honestly don’t know how you can watch the passive crap Rodgers serves up and not want dyche.

we need some fight, we are the weakest side mentally and physically the PL has ever seen.

Might aswell go and get Pulis or big Sam :dunno:

2 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Might aswell go and get Pulis or big Sam :dunno:

That's really harsh.

I absolutely loved what Martin O'Neil did for us and that was playing to players strengths , being well organised all over the pitch and having a brilliant rapport with the fans.

Brendan does none of this.

Dyche would at least get us doing the basics right.

I'll support whoever takes over as long as we make that change as its desperately needed

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
2 minutes ago, Weller Wing said:

That's really harsh.

I absolutely loved what Martin O'Neil did for us and that was playing to players strengths , being well organised all over the pitch and having a brilliant rapport with the fans.

I'll support whoever takes over as long as we make that change as its desperately needed

Absolutely spot on. 

14 minutes ago, Weller Wing said:

That's really harsh.

I think we all love what O'Neil did. But a big part of what you've put there is playing to players strengths. What about any brand of football dyche has ever overseen suggests he'd play to our strengths? Because playing defensively is the absolute opposite of what we are good at. That's most of the problem. We look good going forward taking the game to the other team then Rodgers inexplicably instantly goes defensive for the rest of the game and we inevitably concede. We don't have the players for that brand of football. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Controversial ending at Leeds.

Red card for Gabriel  and penalty over turned to a free kick for Arsenal and foul by Bamford.

I am sure Jesse Marsch will have his say! 

Gabriel got downgraded to a yellow card 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Gabriel got downgraded to a yellow card 

Yes that is right - presume that was for some kind of reaction after Bamford fouled him.

A classic case of if there was communication fans could hear we'd understand a decision more. 

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

How did Leeds play against Arsenal?

Unlucky not to score  2nd half by the sounds of it. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I think we all love what O'Neil did. But a big part of what you've put there is playing to players strengths. What about any brand of football dyche has ever overseen suggests he'd play to our strengths? Because playing defensively is the absolute opposite of what we are good at. That's most of the problem. We look good going forward taking the game to the other team then Rodgers inexplicably instantly goes defensive for the rest of the game and we inevitably concede. We don't have the players for that brand of football. 

There's nothing to say Dyche couldn't adapt the team to play better defensively , instead of playing across the back with players that aren't very good at it, and still have us as a threat going forward.

Everyone seems to think the bloke is anti football which I don't agree with.

He's achieved incredible success at a club with very limited resources. 

I'm not saying Dyche is the answer but I think he'd be a good fit for us currently, with our circumstances, and I'd rather have him over Brendan

42 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Forest need to sack Cooper. God knows how he got them up last season!

He ain’t got a clue at this level 

No, they most certainly don't. The last thing we need is then getting a more competent manager. Cooper is doing a fine job 😁

• Like 3