Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Guest Col city fan

Undoubtedly an excellent footballer, I think ‘Bobby’ Firmino is slowing Liverpool down too much today when they are trying to counter. 
A few times he’s lost it in the middle of the park and the attack has broken down.

Theres often a goal in Firmino, but I’d get Darwin on and quicken up the attacks 

39 minutes ago, Weller Wing said:

There's nothing to say Dyche couldn't adapt the team to play better defensively , instead of playing across the back with players that aren't very good at it, and still have us as a threat going forward.

Everyone seems to think the bloke is anti football which I don't agree with.

He's achieved incredible success at a club with very limited resources. 

I'm not saying Dyche is the answer but I think he'd be a good fit for us currently, with our circumstances, and I'd rather have him over Brendan

He'd be dreadful and a HUGE step backwards. It's a no ambition appointment. There's a reason he hasn't got the job at any of the other clubs without managers this season and the only jobs he's linked with are a division below. 

• Like 1