Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

They need to microphone the linesmen and tell the managers they will record and broadcast any abuse.

Would stop a lot of it.

A disgrace when you think about the abuse of officials at the lowest tiers of the game and a deserved red.

Would work about as well as when the put a mic on the ref years ago. 

They stopped it after the first game when Tony Adams told Dermot Gallagher he was a cvnt lol

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, HarryDee8 said:

Is it me or are man city weak when hitting them down the middle??

The secret is to sit deep and hit long balls behind their defenders, especially when they don't have Walker's pace to bail them out. But you need extreme pace to do that. It's why we used to do well against them with peak Vardy. 

Edited by Sunbury Fox

Just now, Countryfox said:

Haven’t watched much football of late but enjoyed that ..  Pool probably deserved the win  ..  interesting as to who is the better player ..  Salah or Haaland (who’s face resembles a fish) ..  

Put Haaland in our team and he’d score goals, however he wouldn’t score as many as he does in this City team. 

Put Salah in our team and he generates goals, as well as scores them. He’d be the better player for us. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

It was a foul yes but Klopp is a **** and it's twats like him which make managers at grass roots level act like dicks. 

Yes he's out of order yelling at officials, outrageous behaviour and he should know better and it needs calling out by journos and pundits.

Edited by Tuna
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Would work about as well as when the put a mic on the ref years ago. 

They stopped it after the first game when Tony Adams told Dermot Gallagher he was a cvnt lol

Sorry, it was David Elleray, but my point still stands.

Here's a clip, I haven't watched it, but I remember seeing it years ago and the language was atrocious. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Yeah they really aren't. Otherwise it would be full of cardboard cut out managers like Rodgers.

No issue with showing some passion but he and his ilk are bullies that try to intimidate officials which has a knock on affect down the line.

Tell me I’m wrong when your 14yr old son/daughter is being assaulted on a weekend by a wanna be Klopp.

• Like 3