Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

25 minutes ago, KFS said:

10 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Actually feel bad laughing at that, feel like giving him a hug and asking if things are ok at home instead

Thought I recognized him.

1:15 when squeeze's a fart out lol

3 minutes ago, FoxOnWheels said:

Our next 2 games really are massive with these results, 4 points minimum and we could be in a position to drag ourselves out

I really don’t see any reason why we shouldn’t be getting 6 points from Leeds and Wolves. Do that and very quickly we’ve climbed 5 or 6 places.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, damolcfc said:

Brighton > starting to look like us...

Tippy tappy football no end product 

Not quite the same. They waste all their chances whereas we quite cleverly cut out the middle man by not creating any instead.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Guest said:

Not quite the same. They waste all their chances whereas we quite cleverly cut out the middle man by not creating any instead.

Exactly.  Their xG is always ninety-twelve and ours is always 0.2.

• Haha 1

Just now, FoxOnWheels said:

A normal us I’d agree but how we’re playing currently I’m not confident of anything

Factor into it how Leeds and Wolves are playing too. We were a couple of missed chances that normally go in for Barnes and Maddison away from collecting a deserved 3 on Saturday. 

I hope we get Ally McCoist doing co-comms for our game on Thursday.

90 minutes of him appearing to enjoy himself whilst saying "Absolutely" and "You're not wrong" a lot will maybe ease the pain.

• Like 1

Just now, Vacamion said:

I hope we get Ally McCoist doing co-comms for our game on Thursday.

90 minutes of him appearing to enjoy himself whilst saying "Absolutely" and "You're not wrong" a lot will maybe ease the pain.

I’ve got to tell you… 

• Haha 2