Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

13 minutes ago, Supergray22 said:

It’s a dead heat between fernandes and richarlison for me. Horrid little shxts with faces only a mother could like. 

"He was so ugly, the doctor slapped his momma when he was born"

18 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Us and Forest are miles behind some of these teams. Brentford, Palace, Southampton are all gonna be out of sight soon. 

Lose to Leeds and Wolves and we have one foot in the Championship imho. That sounds dramatic but I don't see 3 worse sides. We have the players but we don't have the manager, the organisation, the spirit or the fight.

• Like 3

Damn I hate wat CB big these games and having to look at the table to see how we can take advantage and move up but sadly even a resounding win against Leeds will only move us above forest. Sickening 2 horse race for relegation 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Damn I hate wat CB big these games and having to look at the table to see how we can take advantage and move up but sadly even a resounding win against Leeds will only move us above forest. Sickening 2 horse race for relegation 

Not a race. A half arsed saunter.

1 hour ago, Jakemoore said:

Is there a player who is easier to hate than Bruno Fernandes? 

Moh scale = hardness

Scoville scale = chilli heat

Beaufort scale = wind speed

Wise scale = obnoxiousness of football players

Most horrible gits today are mother Theresa compared that....Bas... Person.

Teams that are "worse than us" according to some here do seem to be better than us at getting points, they all manage to get scrappy wins and pull away from the drop zone (Forest excepted).

But l expect they are worse than us at everything else thats not playing football.

But on the bright side we may well have 7 points by the World cup break.

First signs this midweek of fatigue hitting teams I think with just 8 goals over the 7 games.

Although it doesn't help that Leicester, Leeds and Fulham haven't played yet.

That table. It is just beyond belief that this manager hasn't gone.

10 hours ago, Col city fan said:

United pretty sensational tonight. Best I’ve seen them play for years

Their problem this season is going to be they’ll play well for a game or 2 and not be able to back it up for much more than that. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

Without Kane, Son and Lloris Tottenham are pretty average just that they have a good manager, think they will fall off

I said this all season. I had big expectations for them but even against us, even scoring 6, they were pretty average which is a weird thing to say. Pretty sure they only just scrapped past Fulham and Wolves (?) at home.

I thought they'd be certs for top 3 but I've been more impressed with Arsenal.

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
31 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I said this all season. I had big expectations for them but even against us, even scoring 6, they were pretty average which is a weird thing to say. Pretty sure they only just scrapped past Fulham and Wolves (?) at home.

I thought they'd be certs for top 3 but I've been more impressed with Arsenal.

Arsenal are a itch better side than the spuds.

But tonight, Utd just turned them over good and proper. 
It was two and if it wasn’t for Loris having a worldie it could have been 6/7.

Utd were terrific from the 1st minute. It ‘could’ be that Ten Hag has turned the corner.

Guest Col city fan
49 minutes ago, Bert said:

Their problem this season is going to be they’ll play well for a game or 2 and not be able to back it up for much more than that. 

I guess we’ll see

14 hours ago, whoareyaaa said:

Without Kane, Son and Lloris Tottenham are pretty average just that they have a good manager, think they will fall off

Lloris?! That guy is probably the most overrated keeper in the history of football. Phenomenal shot stopper but he makes big errors every other game. Travesty that he's a world cup winning captain. Oh, and he's known for being a total bell