Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Just now, Manini said:

I don’t think he’s got a lot of backing from the fans, they know the score. What’s that now no wins in 6 or something? 

None in seven. Fans turned on him at the end.

Leeds are a huge club and need a big name manager IMO

Gerrard sounds down and out

Marsch under pressure and totally lost

Lampard struggling

Three big clubs who could/should make changes. Can see a big managerial merry go round happening soon.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Izzy said:

None in seven. Fans turned on him at the end.

Leeds are a huge club and need a big name manager IMO

Who do you reckon goes there? The Red Bull links don’t sit well with the core support. Thought they might need to get their act together this season and it’s showing now. Poor tonight I must say. 

Wow my heads spinning. Foxes on the up with the manager we all wanted out while everyone else is chopping their managers left right and center. Bizarre chain of events

gonna be an incredible season to look back on at the end whatever happens to us

4 minutes ago, Manini said:

Who do you reckon goes there? The Red Bull links don’t sit well with the core support. Thought they might need to get their act together this season and it’s showing now. Poor tonight I must say. 

I dunno mate. Always thought the Leeds job is a great opportunity for someone. Get those fans behind you and ride the wave.

I think it's a great job to have but they need to make the right appointment. 

I reckon all this turmoil around is a great opportunity to quietly go about our business of climbing up the table and out of the danger zone before the rest of the strugglers sort themselves out with a new coach.

31 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Gerrard sounds down and out

Marsch under pressure and totally lost

Lampard struggling

Three big clubs who could/should make changes. Can see a big managerial merry go round happening soon.

Surely one of the tw@ts will buy the Rodger’s guff and make a cheeky request to talk to the baffoon - ! off hand snap 

Edited by CrazyKopCorner

There's some dross developing that's giving me some hope fornthe season. 

Forest are done for. That much is certain. 

Palace, Leeds and Southampton all look woeful..I'm guessing Villa too (tho I havent seen them). Bournemouth could easily be dragged back within 2 games. Wolves must be v v ordinary. 

We look.shite too, but surely upon surely we can muster enough form to stay ahead ofn3 kf tbose