Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

11 minutes ago, KingsX said:

He’s averaged 11 goals a season for Everton.  10 in 28 apps last season, where he was keyed upon as their main threat.  He definitely occupies a defense.  This is a year and a half old, but you get the idea.

1818402353_Richarlisonpizza.JPG.c131dc7425c92f8284a80ce3fbf2f2b6.JPG

At 25, just rounding into his peak, I think they could have got another ₤10 or ₤15M.  Of course there were ₤10M in “add ons” we don't know about.

What this transfer tells us is probably that Conte has wrested control from Levy in that club to a degree Poch and Mourinho were never able to approach.

Didn't realize he was that young, feels like he's been around forever 

7 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

It’s a Strange transfer for me unless there are exits as they already have Ivan Perisic, Bryan Gil, Steven Bergwijn, Dejan Kulusevski, Lucas Moura and now Richarlison for the wide positions 

Gil and Bergwijn will be leaving, Perisic will be playing at wing back. 

43 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Salah signs a new contract with Liverpool.

I'm just happy we don't have to hear about a potential transfer saga as a result.

Apparently he wanted 350k per week but they’ve got away with 300k because being liverpool, it means more …….

21 minutes ago, Bert said:

We are totally fecked when we play Spurs next season. Kane, Son & Richarlison all have simply wonderful records against us lol 

A twatting team of twats twats a team without as many twats to twat them back with...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Salah signs a new contract with Liverpool.

I'm just happy we don't have to hear about a potential transfer saga as a result.

Massive boost for Liverpool.

Will end all the speculation and they can just concentrate on getting players in knowing Salah is staying. 

Wasn't expecting it tbh given the demands. 

7 hours ago, BenTheFox said:

Richarlison is a good signing for Tottenham. His shithouse behaviour on a football pitch is embarrassing but he is one of few Everton players from last season who cannot be blamed for the position that they were in. 

Richarlison is a good player when he's in the mode and probably the days he's been good he kept Everton in the premier league last season, now he's sold where does the goals come from for Everton. Everton fans can't really be that optimistic about next season, an already average weak squad with a still inexperienced manager.

15 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

they were better without ronaldo tbf

I agree. No one can argue how good Ronaldo is, and he'll always get goals, but I feel they have become too reliant upon him.

There's a lot of players in their squad, with real talent, who just live under his shadow.

If their squad actually worked as one, and everyone played to their potential,  they would have a great chance of challenging Manchester City & Liverpool.

I just think it's become quite a toxic club now With a lot of high paid passengers. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

I agree. No one can argue how good Ronaldo is, and he'll always get goals, but I feel they have become too reliant upon him.

There's a lot of players in their squad, with real talent, who just live under his shadow.

If their squad actually worked as one, and everyone played to their potential,  they would have a great chance of challenging Manchester City & Liverpool.

I just think it's become quite a toxic club now With a lot of high paid passengers. 

There’s a lot of work ahead for that bunch to work as one.

• Like 1