Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

1 hour ago, francis39 said:

I think we can at most can 2 points out of next 12 anyway considering our away form n that the only home game is against The city. (Defeating Forest by 4 followed by a loss against Bournemouth away from home shows that we r better than the minnows when at home but still shit away from home, rather than the rise of form). 

Then i dont mind getting 0 if that would mean the dismissal of rodgers.

The other half of that story though is all of Everton, Wolves and West Ham are in the bottom 5 for home form so far this season.

Form is one part of the picture, but there are many more factors at play. I would be disappointed if we get less than 5 points from the next 4.

1 hour ago, Aus Fox said:

The other half of that story though is all of Everton, Wolves and West Ham are in the bottom 5 for home form so far this season.

Form is one part of the picture, but there are many more factors at play. I would be disappointed if we get less than 5 points from the next 4.

We have won 0 points away lol

14 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Pep, Klopp, maybe Frank are good coaches,but still don't understand,

the spirit & soul of English football...

Pep,only now only slowly, very slowly.

Italians understand the heart,because the heart in Italian football...

Klopp,Tuchel managed BvB,but never grasped it's spirit...Hitzfeld the gentleman, understood it more...

Spain is just about the Rich fan..

Or plastic.

What planet are you from with comments like that 🤣😂

4 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Silly me..but what's in a name..

At present it's always bloody raining by me,and those bloody stretchlimousines are finding too often those bloody puddles...& I am banned from cocktailbars...Too many donuts in my wheelchair on their floors..:frantics:

I find it best to avoid the limo's. Never do any good for anybody. Cocktail bars are overpriced anyway, but maybe they would be welcoming if the donuts come from crispy creme instead

5 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

From what I saw of the incident, the screen wouldn’t connect to show it to Oliver who had to act on the advice of the var without being able to see the replays for himself. 

your question is relevant though 

1 hour ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I find it best to avoid the limo's. Never do any good for anybody. Cocktail bars are overpriced anyway, but maybe they would be welcoming if the donuts come from crispy creme instead

Yup nothing like a crispy creme..

Had my first in Chicago 22years ago...

2 hours ago, Facecloth said:

And nothing happens to Mitrovic for simulation then in getting a player sent off, Villa could argue that they were only 1:0 down at that point and the sending off had a baring on the end result.

• Like 1

Is this the worst premier league ever? The sides ive watched this year seem very very poor.

TBF I dont know too much as between 91 and 2005 we didnt see too much on TV.

But this looks full of poor teams