Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

Just now, Pliskin said:

This is what worries me about us. There is no chance we get a result against a team like Liverpool. Not whilst Brendan is in charge, with his mentality this season he would be going into the game with the mindset of “we must try not to lose”, rather than let’s go and have a go at us. 

It’s why this mini run is a bit of a false dawn in my opinion, and as soon as we come up against a well drilled solid team we will likely lose. 

We’re certainly in a very perilous position, and it’s purely down the Brendan. 

Forest have gone for it today, they might still lose, but we would be even have a go. 

I cant remember the last time we put in a performance like Forests today.. Full of desire, fight and everybody running through brick walls for the manager..

1 minute ago, buzzer_b said:

If it stays like this then tomorrow all of a sudden turns into an even massive game for us. We need a result.

We need a result at Wolves anyway. If anything this should galvanise us.

2 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

If it stays like this then tomorrow all of a sudden turns into an even massive game for us. We need a result.

Tomorrow is a massive game anyway, this just adds to the pressure which I think for us is a good thing, we need 11 players giving 100% on that pitch, I hope they're watching this 

On 30/07/2022 at 19:11, LcFc_Smiv said:

Bit of a none event, you have two teams who prepare for the start of the season in different ways. Liverpool are ready for next week with everyone built up in preparation. Pep goes for the long slow approach and will have his team building fitness still after a few league games, they never start fast.

I have a funny feeling a few Liverpool players may blow up this year, I don't know why but I can see a few big injuries to big players. Klopp will have a mega meltdown about schedules, world cups and the like.

I mean, I don't get much right.