Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

If this result stays the same, it’s exactly the reason we’re going down. We’ve got no fight at all, Forest are scrapping and have been ever since our result against them. 

The warning signals are screaming at the board to take action, but they simply won’t. We’re going down and there seems to be this horrible comfort about it. It’s a ****ing scandal. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KFS said:

Harvey Elliot has to be the shittest, ineffective player I’ve ever seen

I feel like the media have to hype everything Liverpool that is supposedly a parallel to Man City to try and make it look like they're rivals in everything. 

They massively over hyped Nunez to try and make him look like a competitor to Haaland even though he's not anywhere near the same league. 

I feel they do it with Elliott to make out he's like their Foden even though, again, he's not even in the same class at all. 

• Like 2

Credit where it's due - that's a hell of a win for Forest.

I know it's basically a requirement of the board to hate Forest and impartiality where they're concerned is not allowed, but as I've been saying, it's foolish to assume they're going down.  Cooper is a good manager and they're going to be better after the break than before it.

13 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

We desperately need a result anyway, we're on 9 points and have a tough run of fixtures coming.

12 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Tomorrow is a massive game anyway, this just adds to the pressure which I think for us is a good thing, we need 11 players giving 100% on that pitch, I hope they're watching this 

I know the result is important but this doesn’t help. This puts even more pressure on us to get a result tomorrow.