Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

12 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Just checked Forest's fixtures and they have Arsenal and Man U away plus Chelsea at home in their next 4 games. That's made me feel a bit better. Their 'fire' will soon be doused by that run. 

They've just beaten Liverpool at home who themselves have just beaten Man City.

What on earth leads you to think they will automatically fold against the likes of Manchester United and Chelsea?

• Like 2

Just now, EastAnglianFox said:

They've just beaten Liverpool at home who themselves have just beaten Man City.

What on earth leads you to think they will automatically fold against the likes of Manchester United and Chelsea?

Because he’s been listening to Brendan for the last three years saying that’s what you do against those clubs 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, cruzFOX said:

We MUST beat wolves tomorrow! That result will be massive in the grand scheme of things. Just look at the table. If other results go our way we could climb 5 positions. I hope our players are watching and psyching themselves up.

EA9158D7-5ED2-46FD-931F-275CA839BBC2.jpeg

We all know this is “must win”. Alas, Rodgers’ cowardly current thinking will almost certainly be “must not lose”.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

It's a coup, he can do a lot better. It would also make me think he was actually attainable for us.

I do think he's a little overrated particularly at any elite level but for a club of our level he'd be very good now.

i think that's pretty much his level. villa are a big club that are spending money. i can't see poch wanting to come to leicester who are not spending and are rock bottom of the pl.

• Like 1

I am glad a Midland rival has beat 

the moaning Kloppers..

Here's a nice decent bet...

4 struggling Midlands clubs at the bottom..after 10 games..

What's the odds not one relegated,at the end of the season...??

>> Not my belief,but nice bet. <<

Or..3 to survive ..odds

2 to survive...odds

4 to survive...odds...???

23 minutes ago, Skid_1884 said:

Palace result doesn’t look so good now does it for those taking it as a positive.

It wasn’t anyway. Palace were not any good and any half decent side would’ve beaten them. Only positive is that we didn’t concede.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, KFS said:

Because he’s been listening to Brendan for the last three years saying that’s what you do against those clubs 

What's also interesting,Forest have collected the >> Gypsies,tramps,Rogues,travelling men....A Cher's collection.

last time that happened a blue neighbour popped up,& scythed a fair path to the top..

Can a brave new Robin hood,

follow the crowning path of King Dick,

with a certain maid Rachel Riley.

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

Would rather we sorted our own problems in that regard before calling other teams doing it weird though?

They were there they watched and witnessed death.

But if you want to make it about us then yes I would like us to be done with it too but too many now get a kick off it.

40 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

I know the result is important but this doesn’t help. This puts even more pressure on us to get a result tomorrow.

That's not a bad thing imo, the one thing I think we've been guilty of us complacency, there needs to be pressure on the players, manager and coaching staff, even the board. If you want out of this you've got to fight for it

• Like 1

Doesn't really make much difference to us we still have to win our games irrespective of their results. What it may do is act as motivation for us to realise we got to do our work and not rely on others.

• Like 4