Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

5 minutes ago, davieG said:

Doesn't really make much difference to us we still have to win our games irrespective of their results. What it may do is act as motivation for us to realise we got to do our work and not rely on others.

Yes it hasn't changed our needs..

Probably focused the players a bit more..

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

They were there they watched and witnessed death.

But if you want to make it about us then yes I would like us to be done with it too but too many now get a kick off it.

I highly doubt that those singing it were there tbf.

• Like 1

that liverpool side lacked so much quality. Just looking at the midfield it’s almost championship standard. 

i’m really hoping that’s not the result that changes things for forest but my sinking feeling has really returned today 

Just now, mozartfox said:

The EPL is corrupt.  The big 5 (Liverpool now demoted) get absolutely everything. Very harsh. The ball was out of control and the penalty engineered.

What about the two clear penalties Man City have already been wrongfully denied in this game? 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, The Bear said:

What about the two clear penalties Man City have already been wrongfully denied in this game? 

My stream must be different to yours.