Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League 2022/23 Thread

4 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

We're dreadful and anyone thinking there's 10 teams as bad as us is absolutely clueless.

Our result against Palace was another crap one, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Even Spurs and Liverpool are way off pace. The standard is very poor. Man.City and Arsenal are maintaining a standard but otherwise average to poor 

10 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Shambles we are at the bottom of this premier league with so many poor teams around.

Good season to have a bad season perhaps?

Don't get me wrong..we've been abysmal. But surely the players we have can start to tick.off the dross ahead of us. Even half of Newcastles side would struggle to.make our bench; Murphy, Alimiron, Longstaff ffs

1 minute ago, An Sionnach said:

Even Spurs and Liverpool are way off pace. The standard is very poor. Man.City and Arsenal are maintaining a standard but otherwise average to poor 

The current top 14 have looked better than us, even Palace. The only teams that look as poor as us are Forest, Wolves and Villa IMO.

I hope this changes with a result tomorrow, but a draw at home to Palace and a home win against a crap Leeds doesn't make us decent again. A win tomorrow and a respectable performance at Man City and we'll start to look better than those teams around us.

4 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Good season to have a bad season perhaps?

Don't get me wrong..we've been abysmal. But surely the players we have can start to tick.off the dross ahead of us. Even half of Newcastles side would struggle to.make our bench; Murphy, Alimiron, Longstaff ffs

According to Rodgers, our squad must be much much worst than them, because only he can save us by getting the 40 points we need.

When asked to pick between these two teams, I'd usually pick 'Giant Meteor' but I'm leaning slightly towards Chelsea just because I want to hear obviously biased co-commentator G. Neville spewing.

56 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

Liverpool have never won a premier league match at the City ground. 

Football started in 1992 after all. Nice stat and one that I'm sure winda both fanbases up. :fishing: